+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Awful's got the gig!!

Andy Awful's got the gig!!

Plucky Andy has been announced as full time manager of the plucky charity thieves, this is great news, I can't think of too many appointments from within which have brought much success. This reminds me of Steve Wigley and Stuart Gray, he's enjoying his honeymoon period right now, but you can be certain that the gypo's will be baying for his blood by Xmas.

Incidentally I wonder how many of the GLCT's had a say in Ronnie Barkers or Andy Awfuls appointments? did they all assemble with the board on Southsea common to thrash it out? After all they OWN their own club don't they? - view external link

re: Andy Awful's got the gig!!

Didn't he steer them to saftey with 13 points out of a possible 15? I think they've made the right choice.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    y I wonder how many of the GLCT's had a say in Ronnie Barkers or Andy Awfuls appointments? did they all assemble with the board on Southsea common to thrash it out? After all they OWN their own club don't they?
    Please direct all Pompey related questions to Papa and/or Anothersaint

Quote Originally Posted by saint_martin
    Didn't he steer them to saftey with 13 points out of a possible 15? I think they've made the right choice.
    16 out of 18 actually.

And if Piddley's looking for coaching success from within their own club, look 25 miles West and see if you can work it out.

Indeed he did Saint Mart, how often do we see the caretaker manager get off to a flyer boosted by romance etc, but that romance won't last, he's in charge now, transfers, running the club, answering to the board etc etc etc. I will put my neck on the line and say that he will fail, he's the next scapegoat for the deluded over ambitious wheelchair tippers, mark my words. They think they should be in the championship, most of us realise that ain't gonna happen for a very long time. FFS it was only the other day that some of them wanted Colin W@nker !!?

Was not Whittingham the outstanding choice last year as well even though he could not save them from relegation. If they are not top by September questions will be asked. He has managed to get a reaction from the current squad, but how many will still be there come August, and will be able to attract enough free talent to make a serious challenge next year.
    Believe they have managed a sell out for the final game, congratulations will they have a pitch invasion for a middle table finish?

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    Was not Whittingham the outstanding choice last year as well even though he could not save them from relegation. If they are not top by September questions will be asked. He has managed to get a reaction from the current squad, but how many will still be there come August, and will be able to attract enough free talent to make a serious challenge next year.
    Believe they have managed a sell out for the final game, congratulations will they have a pitch invasion for a middle table finish?
    Well at least we will be happy enough come the start of next season, you know! looking up.
    You won't even be able to enjoy Brazil without wondering whats gonna happen.

When you find yourself floundering around in the u-bend of the FL pyramid, I think you'll find the only option you have is to look up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    When you find yourself floundering around in the u-bend of the FL pyramid, I think you'll find the only option you have is to look up.
    This season must be a big disappointment all round for you dwease, Still you will get to watch more of your famed academy starlets strut their stuff before they move onto pastures new.
    Llana's sale will help to raise money for yours and Bournemouths debts so that's a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    This season must be a big disappointment all round for you dwease, Still you will get to watch more of your famed academy starlets strut their stuff before they move onto pastures new.
    Llana's sale will help to raise money for yours and Bournemouths debts so that's a positive.[/quote]i think you're going to be disappointed me old charity thief

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast