+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SMS grass cutters..

SMS grass cutters..

Was impressed with the pitch design for the visit of Everton - seems the grounds staff will be getting even more artistic for the final game against Utd..

For Everton -

For Man Utd -

- view external link

re: SMS grass cutters..

When I got into the clubhouse on Sat lunchtime your game was on the telly. A number of members were commenting on the state of the pitch...nothing positive either!!

I'd say this artistic wannabe needs to be stopped pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    When I got into the clubhouse on Sat lunchtime your game was on the telly. A number of members were commenting on the state of the pitch...nothing positive either!!

With you having seen nothing more than a rat filled rubbish tip for a playing surface at Nottarf Krap I would have thought even you and your skunt members would have approved.

My guess is he will be grounds man of the season and the pitch will be top dog. (and I don't mean the dog sh it that your div 4 galacticos fumble around on).

Just saying

Similar Tweets from the po**ey groundsman, showcasing the krap nottarf pitch, served only to demonstrate the gulf between the two clubs...

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles

The ground you so readily abuse saw Two League Championships paraded on it along with Two FA cups,it was famed for the quality of it's playing surface not it's 'crop circle' designs.

With you having seen nothing more than a rat filled rubbish tip for a playing surface at Nottarf Krap I would have thought even you and your skunt members would have approved.

My guess is he will be grounds man of the season and the pitch will be top dog. (and I don't mean the dog sh it that your div 4 galacticos fumble around on).

Just saying[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart

Is it easy being a prick?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Similar Tweets from the po**ey groundsman, showcasing the krap nottarf pitch, served only to demonstrate the gulf between the two clubs...

You do love a good shoite in public dwease.
    It must be in your upbringing.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles
    My guess is he will be grounds man of the season..
    He's got to be in with a good shout - the playing surface at SMS has been simply immaculate every game..

Looks artistic, but for matches, I much prefer the lines to run across the pitch.
    The linesmen miss enough offsides, and IMO, lines across should help them, plus they help clear up dubious decisions when re-run.

Quote Originally Posted by CostaBaz
    Looks artistic, but for matches, I much prefer the lines to run across the pitch.
    The linesmen miss enough offsides, and IMO, lines across should help them, plus they help clear up dubious decisions when re-run.
    For once i agree with a scummer.
    You should tell pepe & co to play with their spirographs elsewhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast