+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: groves froch 2

groves froch 2

Sooooo excited about this fight,

I personally think froch will approach this fight very different, and if he can stay in the fight more than 5 rounds he may win,

I just think george groves is the next big thing, and he will win in under 5 rounds.

thought on the fight ?

re: groves froch 2

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    Sooooo excited about this fight,

I personally think froch will approach this fight very different, and if he can stay in the fight more than 5 rounds he may win,

I just think george groves is the next big thing, and he will win in under 5 rounds.

thought on the fight ?

First fight i wanted froch to win...after the debacle of the last fight and frochs post fight interview plus the petulant little push at wembley, i hope groves wipes the floor with him. And i pray to god someone gets his brother too.

it'll be nasty in the ring and nasty in the stands and outside too what with this chelsea and forest guff that's gaining momentum...froch will need to pull on all his guile,stamina and experience to pull this one off .

really hope groves hammers froch rips his arm off and uses it to beat his gob shoite brother to death with.

I know Froch cousin very well and i think Carl was a bit shocked by Groves in the first fight and could quite easily have lost it. Although we could all see who was the stronger fighter at the end it was stopped a little to soon. Saying that i don't think i have disliked a fighter as much as i dislike Groves, with all his whining. If you notice at wembley he gets right in Frochs face and then when Froch pushes him away he whines like a baby "tell him tell him" just like he was in the playground at school. I think Froch will approach this fight differently and remember Groves hit him with everything and later in the fight it was froch who was finishing the sronger !!! come on the COBRA rip him a new one ( it is obvious that Froch is coming to the end of his career and i think he might retire after this one win or lose- question is would Groves give him a rematch as long as this fight was competitive if he did lose- i think we all know the answer to that... you should here him talking hi

It's virtually impossible to watch Froch's fights here on the telly. I hope he wins, although I think his better years are now behind him. Retirement is something he should consider. If loses, then it's time. If he wins, I don't think he should look beyond 2 or maximum 3 more.

Now on to another English boxer, Amir Khan. I managed to watch his fight v Collazzo on the under-card to the Maywether v Maidana bought.

I wasn't impressed. Although I had him a clear winner (116-107 on my own scorecard), he looked vulnerable at times.

He's hoping for a crack at Mayweather. I don't think he'll pose a problem at all for Floyd. I think Mayweather will knock him out or the referee will stop the contest.

I don't think Khan has the strength or skill to defeat Floyd. All he can hope for is for a good payday.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    It's virtually impossible to watch Froch's fights here on the telly. I hope he wins, although I think his better years are now behind him. Retirement is something he should consider. If loses, then it's time. If he wins, I don't think he should look beyond 2 or maximum 3 more.

Now on to another English boxer, Amir Khan. I managed to watch his fight v Collazzo on the under-card to the Maywether v Maidana bought.

I wasn't impressed. Although I had him a clear winner (116-107 on my own scorecard), he looked vulnerable at times.

He's hoping for a crack at Mayweather. I don't think he'll pose a problem at all for Floyd. I think Mayweather will knock him out or the referee will stop the contest.

I don't think Khan has the strength or skill to defeat Floyd. All he can hope for is for a good payday.
    As an avid boxing fan i agree with most of your post apart from the last paragrath, Khan 100 % has the skill and the strength to beat may

As an avid boxing fan i agree with most of your post apart from the last paragrath, Khan 100 %

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass

As an avid boxing fan i agree with most of your p

As an

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast