+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: All Madrid final!

All Madrid final!

I can seem to find my CL thread from a while back so thought I'd start a new one. In Lisbon it should be a great occasion, great game & a great atmosphere. I've said all along that Atletico are my dark horses but I think Madrid are due to win this competition. I like both teams & both managers but if I had to pick one then if like to see Real lift it!

re: All Madrid final!

Would certainly be good to see an ex-saints academy graduate win a CL medal so young

I noticed Bale saying afterwards that it was for games like that (at Bayern) that he joined Real.

I reckon that was a dig at Le Tiss.

I reckon you're trying to elicit a response, I also reckon Bale isn't that worried what MLT has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    I reckon you're trying to elicit a response, I also reckon Bale isn't that worried what MLT has to say.
    I reckon 99% of posts written are done so to elicit a response (some more elicit than others admittedly)...as far as I can tell, only NSM doesn't want a response. He just writes for the sake of it and I think he's happy in his own little world doing so.