+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest in the Premiership, a Question of When Not If...

Forest in the Premiership, a Question of When Not If...

Another season ends yet we remain in the 2nd tier for another season at the very least.
    In fact some will say, and justifiably so, that we no closer to returning to the top flight than we were at any time during the Doughty era.

Yes we flirted briefly 3 times, and for short stints since the Al-Hasawis took over. But the undeniable fact remains that we are doomed to remain here for some foreseeable time.

Or is it really so? There's no denying that getting out of the 2nd tier (up not down) is the hardest task for the Football League clubs. It's easier to get from League 2 to 1 and League 1 to here.

Despite this, clubs like Norwich, Southampton, Hull, Blackpool, even Bradford and Derby, who in 'purpled ribboned' seasons when everything came together, have managed to make the step up against all expectations.
    Then we have former Prem clubs, who return to Tier 2 but are too strong, and immediately make a return up.

At the other end of the scale, we have ex-Prem clubs like us, who can

re: Forest in the Premiership, a Question of When Not If...

Obviously as a Ram I can't stand ya, but how frickin deluded are you to think that all these other team give a crap about you?

The 1 club other clubs want back in the Prem.

You arrogant ass wipe,

Quote Originally Posted by woolwhacker
    Obviously as a Ram I can't stand ya, but how frickin deluded are you to think that all these other team give a crap about you?

You arrogant ass wipe,
    Nice, :/
    You didn't have to read it. It was no more bull ****ty, than anything I've read on your site, yet wouldn't feel the need to give him a kicking about it.

I can't argue that one day you will be back in the Prem, it's almost inevitable, hopefully not for years though.

If your club is known for anything it's a complete misplaced sense of arrogance and thinking everyone else gives a cr4p about you.

We love your discomfort, but we are your rivals, literally no-one else gives one.

Shiiiiiit!!! It looks like my computer has a particularly nasty virus. The last bit of that post came up as:

"We'll just have to be patient and accept we are just a small to medium sized club".

Sorry for intruding I often look at your forum but rarely post,but come on, deluded or what! the club that most big teams fans would like to see back in the Prem? I'd wager that it there was a poll you would come last.

You arrogant ass wipe,
    Thats a bit strong our Romanis didn't deserve that, I hope you get punished in the play offs I'll laugh my fat face off, if you fail in the play offs your club is going to fall down like Vicky Pollards knickers, you will lose your manager and most of your playing staff that are half decent, regards Es***red

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie
    Sorry for intruding I often look at your forum but rarely post,but come on, deluded or what! the club that most big teams fans would like to see back in the Prem? I'd wager that it there was a poll you would come last.
    Good job you don't run the MORI poll then isn't it daft lad?

Bottom compared to clubs like Millwall,Wimbledon?
    Jesus, give me strength. Don't worry though. It won't apply to you. EVER!

You arrogant ass wipe,
    Just wondered what you where basing this response on not facts i suppose.

you arrogant ass wipe. - view external link

More votes then Derby, Burnley and leicester added together. mmmmm

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast