+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations.

re: Congratulations.

bookies already paid out on sheff utd winning league next season , wait till clough goes to a bigger club in the summer , who ever wins Yorkshire mini league will be near top COYR

i met john ryan a while back and he did say donny would be bigger than blades did not take any notice then.. the proof is in the pudding john, your a very small club with very few fans with a small ground ..(nice though )but get real, try and punch above your weight and you will get knocked down i did like donny once but welcome back to your world league one cheers foxes cheers birmingham ..

Still hurting hater ?

Re hater,owls fan here your quotes re Donny cud be our quotes against your little team !I would not come on another teams forum at a time like this to take the piss , see my earlier post !

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie
    Classless blunt
    beighton slags the BLADES off more than he does other clubs big un mate,he's a wum. commiserations to donny but it'll be interestin next season in this area next season won't it? UTB[/quote]

Ey up again Rodney

I cant help feel selfish here at the idea of us (Barnsley & Donny) carrying on our local rivalry again next season. Birmingham were very lucky today, but remember its all about a 46 game season!!

Nay nay nay, you Donny and Dingles fans can't have it both ways. Dingles going mad with ecstacy when they relegated us and Donny fans celebrating on our message boards and on Radio Sheffield at our demise and then not expect to get some back. I'm very happy that you've been relegated, the Dingles a lot more than Donny.
    Well done agent Wilson

Well it's the day after now.

The Yorkshire mini league will once again keep you confined, hiding away and quivering on your own forum.

Enjoy your freedom for now and learn the lessons from your past. What goes around comes around kid

Littledik

Is that aimed at me, because it seems a bit incoherent ? Congratulations by the way for being able to write at all, must be a rarity in north Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by tarnmad
    bookies already paid out on sheff utd winning league next season , wait till clough goes to a bigger club in the summer , who ever wins Yorkshire mini league will be near top COYR
    Clough go to a bigger club?...but there is no bigger club out there ...is there?

Perhaps Tarnlad has some inside knowledge, or perhaps he's just a bit worried about next season ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast