+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Somebody open a window ...

re: Somebody open a window ...

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    So being the tallest dwarf is what makes banno happy. Funny considering all those years we finished above Wednesday you said didn't mean anything.

United might be in a division below you but our ambitions stretch a bit further than that. And my club's hungry for success.

And the answer is won 1 drawn 2 and lost 3.

Bull5h1t, I never said no such thing.
    as for going back in history , that's another argument you can't win :-)
    Why not tell us what you're gunna do next season so we can laugh at you again when it goes belly up as usual.
    I'm going for the first Clough out post to be early October ;-)

I'll keep my counsel until the start of the season but at the moment, that Sheffield promotion/relegation double is looking mighty tempting.

Might be worth putting a few shekels on it.

And speaking of relegation wasn't Jordan's Baby meant to have relegated us today? Another one for the 'When Predictions Go Wrong' scrapbook.

I'll keep my counsel until the start of the season but at the moment, that Sheffield promotion/relegation double is looking mighty tempting.

And speaking of relegation wasn't Jordan's Baby meant to have relegated us today? Another one for the 'When Predictions Go Wrong' scrapbook.

Go on, tell us what you're GUNNA do again.
    Every season it's the same, surely you'll get it right one time

Deluded pork running off at the lip again

A lot of your rank and file perceive Mandaric as having the same blase attitude to Wednesday as you aussie. That's why they're kicking up a stink - and Gray's not immune to the criticism.

Going on for 15 years outside the Premiership with the highest position attained being 9th in the Championship under Big Dave Allen's astute Chairmanship.

The majority aren't happy with a 16th placed finish and your position as regular relegation strugglers.

You're just lower Championship meat. Are you happy with this aussie?
    Happy?...what's me being happy got to do with it, it doesn't matter what I am when it comes to doing anything about it, I, like most other fans are just witnessing what goes on...I guess I'm 'happy' to be a Wednesday fan, I take whatever comes with that, mostly because there's no other choice, it's a roller coaster, always has been always will be, I'm just on the ride till the lights go out.

Remind me, how many of the 6 games against the 3 relegated teams did you lot win? And how many did you lose?
    Does it matter?...probably about as much as beating the Champions of the division home & away...unless we get any extra points for beating a relegated side I don't think I'll concern me too much.

... because your form is stinking the place out.

Losing and conceding plenty in the process - not the way you would have wanted to finish. Plenty of unrest with the direction you're going amongst the masses.

Compare and contrast with the positivity at the Lane and it's shaping up to be a memorable 14/15 season.
    Positivity?? about more third division football?...do me a favour.

A lot of your rank and file perceive Mandaric as having the same blase attitude to Wednesday as you aussie. That's why they're kicking up a stink - and Gray's not immune to the criticism.

Going on for 15 years outside the Premiership with the highest position attained being 9th in the Championship under Big Dave Allen's astute Chairmanship.

The majority aren't happy with a 16th placed finish and your position as regular relegation strugglers.

You're just lower Championship meat. Are you happy with this aussie?
    I'm happy with the finish this season, and do you know why?, because for whatever I think ,say, do or want for Wednesday, it'll make absolutely no difference to the club. Much like millions of fans around the world, the best thing to do is accept its a game, makes life a lot easier when you are not spending 6 days a week crying in your beer over what you have no control over.

I'm sure I heard something similar around a year ago.
    There were plenty of positive vibes about Weir and the early season football was the best seen in many a year at the lane...

No co ckiness from me, even though it's hard not to be considering we keep winning and you keep losing.

Four straight seasons in the third tier is a poor showing, but the optimism under Clough is intoxicating. We upped the gears against Coventry and blew them away, like we have been doing with most teamss we've faced this past three months.

Gray's got a MASSIVE job on. You need that thread bare squad padding out with quality if he's to meet the unrealistic expectations of a top 10 finish. Keeping Loovens is also crucial.

It's fair to say though that Blades are finishing the season with smiles and you lot with frowns.
    Why is keeping Loovens crucial? He has been in the team during this recent run of conceding goals you are so eager to tell us about.

If we keep him great, if not we will look elsewhere.

Are Brayford and Coady, your 2 best players coming back?
    If not can they be easily replaced?

Oh, and beating a team in a

the window is open but all we're getting is the flies from the 5h1t next door

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)