+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Tricky

re: FAO Tricky

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

At last. Finally. The hero of the hour eventually takes centre stage!

Come on Tricky, all I'm asking for is just one of those relegation pics you promised. Don't bottle it now you're here.

You are one boring t w a t.

Quote Originally Posted by salopred
    You are one boring t w a t.

So presumably you think it's fine for someone to act really big on an opposition forum, then run and hide when it goes tits up?

Each to their own.

Get a life, it's not a court of law, he doesn't have to answer to the likes of a super troll like you.

Get a life, it's not a court of law, he doesn't have to answer to the likes of a super troll like you.

Of course he doesn't have to answer. He can always run away and hide instead, it's up to him.

ps Thanks for calling me super, I appreciate it.

Regarding this post of yours on the other board salop (I'll keep this discussion off there):

Don't be mean about the bell end, this board is his life!!

"This board is his life"? My daily post rate on here is 0.551. Tricky's daily post rate on our board is 1.234. In case that's a bit difficult for you to evaluate, it means for every 100 times I post on here, he posts 224 times on our board. Yes, 224 times to my 100!!!!

Does that help you comprehend the real point of this topic?

[quote="Elite_Pie"]
    Waheeeeey!!! He's back! Poor old Bologna still insists on continuing his sad and desperate crusade to prove to everyone that I'm really, really, really not a true Notts fan because of a few bets I make. He doesn't even know what those bets are!!! Sometimes I back Notts to win, sometimes I back Notts to draw, sometimes I back Notts to lose. Whichever bet I place, I know it has zero impact on the actual outcome. Who are you trying to convince? You've not convinced anyone on our board or this!!! I've got 11,317 posts on Footymad over nearly a decade where people can judge who I do or don't support. I find it hilarious that you think people would actually listen to you. There are probably a few on here who don't realise Bologna (under another) is the bloke who called Jimmy Sirrel a *****phile on these boards. Seriously, that's what he did, he won't even try and deny it. He's got a personal vendetta against me because I keep ma

Quote Originally Posted by Bologna_reunited
    Still peddling the Jimmy Sirrel line I see in your pathetic attempt to garner friends eh?

No, I realise I'm not going to get any friends on here, but I'll keep repeating "the Jimmy Sirrel line" just so everyone can get an idea of the sort of person you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bologna_reunited
    Still peddling the Jimmy Sirrel line I see in your pathetic attempt to garner friends eh?

For anyone that doesn't know the FULL story, I was called a ***** by "Doh Pie" and upon being challenged to withdraw accusation he said it was only meant as a joke and was backed up by all the inbreds on NCM. I then wrote, in the spirit of the joke that Jimmy Sirrel was a ***** and **** me all of a sudden it wasn't a joke anymore as NCM imploded.

LIAR. That is not the story at all, and you know it. DohPie called Bologna a *****, which was completely out of order. Despite his protests to our mods they did nothin

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Regarding this post of yours on the other board salop (I'll keep this discussion off there):

Don't be mean about the bell end, this board is his life!!

"This board is his life"? My daily post rate on here is 0.551. Tricky's daily post rate on our board is 1.234. In case that's a bit difficult for you to evaluate, it means for every 100 times I post on here, he posts 224 times on our board. Yes, 224 times to my 100!!!!

Does that help you comprehend the real point of this topic?
    What a prize **** you are. You have been member since 2004, me 2010. Your post rate would be well in excess of mine over the same time period.
    This lot are right though. This board is your second life. You still cling to the fact that you believe folks want to talk to you?
    Well I have news for you, THEY DON'T!!
    Don't believe me, then ask then?
    I think you'll find they'd sooner see you mashed

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast