+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Tricky

re: FAO Tricky

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Sad sad little man.

Sad - Wrong. I'm as happy as a pig in sh!t, what have I got to be sad about?

Little - Wrong. I'm 6'2" tall and still an impressively athletic 13st 12lb. I'm usually classed as big.

Man - Correct. Well done, one out of three is more than you usually manage.[/quote]

Well done, I am also 6'2" but also a few stone overweight so come say hello. I am in Wetherspoons Carlton top.

Quote Originally Posted by Bologna_reunited
    I am in Wetherspoons Carlton top.

You are in Wetherspoons? Why doesn't that surprise me?

I am in Wetherspoons Carlton top.

You are in Wetherspoons? Why doesn't that surprise me?[/quote]

No idea, still here waiting for you to come say hello.

What daring establishments do you normally frequent then matey...

Daring establishments? I once went in the Clinton Arms in the 70's if that counts.

Daring establishments? I once went in the Clinton Arms in the 70's if that counts.
    As did I, you have made disparaging remarks on Wetherspoons so please tell the class what pub you frequent.

This should be interesting ...

Reunited, just pop down the local working mans club this sunday you'll probably bump into elite there

As did I, you have made disparaging remarks on Wetherspoons so please tell the class what pub you frequent.

This should be interesting ...[/quote]

I can think of few things less interesting than which pubs I go in! Not many nowadays is the answer. It's more likely to be to eat than to drink, rather than pay 3 quid a pint I prefer to drink at home at around a third of the price. Nice surroundings, nice company and no driving involved. My last two pubs were The Nuthall on the A610, and the Horse & Groom in Moorgreen. Just for es***, the last place you would find me is a Working Mens Club, working is for mugs. I gave that up a few of years ago.

I can think of few things less interesting than which pubs I go in! Not many nowadays is the answer. It's more likely to be to eat than to drink, rather than pay 3 quid a pint I prefer to drink at home at around a third of the price. Nice surroundings, nice company and no driving involved. My last two pubs were The Nuthall on the A610, and the Horse & Groom in Moorgreen. Just for es***, the last place you would find me is a Working Mens Club, working is for mugs. I gave that up a few of years ago.[/quote]
    Please allow me to translate, I drink at home as I am a boring Billy-no-mates and I was fir

I can think of few things less interesting than which pubs I go in! Not many nowadays is the answer. It's more likely to be to eat than to drink, rather than pay 3 quid a pint I prefer to drink at home at around a third of the price. Nice surroundings, nice company and no driving involved. My last two pubs were The Nuthall on the A610, and the Horse & Groom in Moorgreen. Just for es***, the last place you would find me is a Working Mens Club, working is for mugs. I gave that up a few of years ago.[/quote]
    Please allow me to translate, I drink

Are you retired EP ?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast