+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: FAO Tricky

re: FAO Tricky

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    This remains a forum for Forest fans, if you cannot participate in a manner that Forest fans want or in a manner that's acceptable for a rival fan, then you should go elsewhere.

That was exactly the point of this topic. Did Tricky "participate in a manner that Notts fans want or in a manner that's acceptable for a rival fan" on our board? You can't call it banter when you're winning, and abuse when it turns around.

I'm quite happy to leave it here, this thread has achieved all I hoped it would and much, much more. Everyone can read it and make their own mind up. Unless I'm asked a question. I'll leave it at that.

I am going to have the last word on this, just to show what a 2 faced bigot you are and a hypocritical plonker.

A Notts fan asks for help with a car problem. He receives very little help and some advice which may be inadequate.
    Being a fitter with a decent understanding of cars I decide to help him, as it's a non football related topic.
    Guess who jumps in feet first, in an attempt to hijack the thread and turn his personal vendetta into the thread? Even his attempt to rally support on NCM have his own, asking him, why does he bother?

Pathetic in the extreme. Tell you what EP, I'll post the last request I made to you again. You **** off and stay on your board and I'll stay on here, then everyone's happy. Deal? - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I am going to have the last word on this, just to show what a 2 faced bigot you are and a hypocritical plonker.

A Notts fan asks for help with a car problem. He receives very little help and some advice which may be inadequate.
    Being a fitter with a decent understanding of cars I decide to help him, as it's a non football related topic.
    Guess who jumps in feet first, in an attempt to hijack the thread and turn his personal vendetta into the thread? Even his attempt to rally support on NCM have his own, asking him, why does he bother?

Pathetic in the extreme. Tell you what EP, I'll post the last request I made to you again. You **** off and stay on your board and I'll stay on here, then everyone's happy. Deal?
    I'm afraid his 'intellectual mind' can't wrap itself round the concept that what happens on NCFM should stay there and what transpire here, should remain here.

If there's an issue you caused there, let the Mods or u

Tell you what EP, I'll post the last request I made to you again. You **** off and stay on your board and I'll stay on here, then everyone's happy. Deal?

Same reply as before. No deal. You post where you want, I'll post where I want.

Romanis is right, this is dragging on too long. I tried to end my input earlier, but you asked me a question. Call me all thes under the sun, and I won't respond, ask me a question and I will. It's really up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Tell you what EP, I'll post the last request I made to you again. You **** off and stay on your board and I'll stay on here, then everyone's happy. Deal?

Romanis is right, this is dragging on too long. I tried to end my input earlier, but you asked me a question. Call me all thes under the sun, and I won't respond, ask me a question and I will. It's really up to you.[/quote]

Dragging on? From him that posted FAO Tricky?
    Attention seeking drama queen.
    That'll do me though. Don't respond to my posts and stop fishing using my and I won't have to put up with your sick drivel.
    QED really

Romanis is right, this is dragging on too long. I tried to end my input earlier, but you asked me a question. Call me all thes under the sun, and I won't respond, ask me a question and I will. It's really up to you.[/quote]

Dragging on? From him that posted FAO Tricky?
    Attention seeking drama queen.
    That'll do me though. Don't respond to my posts and stop fishing using my and I won't have to put up with your sick drivel.
    QED really[/quote]

He can post where he wants, but I'm afraid we not keen on it in here. Luckily I'm not in the complaining mood enough today to write.

So i

EP, If i was in your fortunate position of being on early retirement, I wouldnt be wasting it by have a petty fued.

get your self out lad

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789