+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Tricky

FAO Tricky

You know how you said you've got loads of silly pics ready for when we are relegated, any chance of a little look anyway?

It's the only thing that could make a brilliant day even better.

re: FAO Tricky

Come on Tricky, I know you've read this, just one or two pics will suffice.

I know you're hiding from our board, shame to do it on your own.

I wonder if a little poetry might bring him out of his shell?

I know you're not too happy,
    'cos your season ended crappy,
    but please stop hiding Tricky,
    and post a silly piccy.

Finally the sad truth is out, Basie did have a twin after all.

A sad Notts fan who also assumes everything and needs the attention, only to be disappointed when no one wants to entertain him.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    A sad Notts fan disappointed when no one wants to entertain him.

Or an ecstatic Notts fan disappointed when someone who has acted the Billy Big BoIIocks all season runs and hides like a little schoolgirl when things suddenly don't go his way.

I'll leave everyone to make up their own mind as to which of those is closest to the truth.

I've never known a group of fans celebrating avoiding relegation from tier 3 football like this before, what an achievement
    imagine if they won promotion

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    I've never known a group of fans celebrating avoiding relegation from tier 3 football like this before.

It's called being a football supporter es***. You're quite right for once in that finishing 20th in League 1 isn't the greatest achievement, but it just doesn't feel that way. We've had an awful season for the most part, and I was convinced we were down. But then we found a manager who gave us a bit of pride, a lot of passion, and just a glimmer of hope. At 16:30 on Saturday we dropped back into the bottom four, and I thought in typical Notts style we were going to blow it. But then we equalised. Sheer, unbridled ecstacy. Football really shouldn't mean that much, but for 90 minutes on a Saturday afternoon it does. It felt just as good as a promotion, still does. Keep the Premier League, I bet the average Notts fan will celebrate more than the bandwagon hopping Man City fans when they win the title.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    I've never known a group of fans celebrating avoiding relegation from tier 3 football like this before, what an achievement
    And the same fan, who was wagering and advising a wager on his team getting relegated in August, only now to be bleating a different tune, chiding some of our fans who suggested the very same thing.

And has the cheek to talk about credibility.

Anyway does it really matter to us? I think not, we don't wallow in misery all season long and wish the same on others.

In fact if Derby do go up, that should be a wake up call for us, to know that our rivals have succeeded and we need to improve to be on par with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    And the same fan, who was wagering and advising a wager on his team getting relegated in August, only now to be bleating a different tune, chiding some of our fans who suggested the very same thing.

And has the cheek to talk about credibility. [/quote]

As I said on the other thread, if I'm wrong I'm prepared to stand up and admit it, rather than hide like a certain cowardly person.

I posted this on our board on Monday:

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Tarquinbeach! LEPiePie, marvin_the_monkey! countygump! macstop! Elite_Pie,! uysapie! jonogeorge! Sidn15 - can you hear me, Sidn? Your comments took one hell of a beating!

They certainly did!

Still running, still hiding, and leaving Romanis to fight his battles for him!

Sometimes silence says far more than words ever could.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast