+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Tickets

Season Tickets

Seen as we are now safely in League One next year, I'm guessing the club will be looking to announce season ticket prices for 14/15.

What would everyone be happy with price wise? I notice that our neighbours down the A500's prices are AŁ73 more expensive then our current price! AŁ325 for an adult is far too steep for League One IMO!

I personally hope that the club look at having lower prices for the GRE to increase the attendance in there. Knock a AŁ1.50 per game off for season tickets (AŁ35.50) and a quid off matchday tickets and see what happens. The more atmosphere we get in the ground, the more people are going to want to come.

re: Season Tickets

Personally I think tickets for the GRE should be set at around AŁ10 to AŁ15, that would encourage more in there and possibly an increase in revenue
    I think the present cost for a match day ticket is far too much for the floating supporter but a cheaper price in the GRE may encourage a few more

re: Season Tickets

I really hope the club gets this sorted out for next season as seeing the GRE as we have seen ie less than a third full adds apathy to the team and loss of atmosphere when that end should be full and its crazy to charge the same price as the best seats in the ground. Its also dead easy to fence off and police at a lower price ticket. For me ten pounds max adults and half price kids and youths. We should get that end full up if we can and three times the number would compensate for the loss at full price anyway and probably more so..

This question has been asked over and over and MUST be dealt with before the ST pricing comes out.

I'll be there on my Zimmer frame..