+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We will smash little Rotherham to smithereens!!!!!!!!!!!

We will smash little Rotherham to smithereens!!!!!!!!!!!

We will destroy the Yorkie minnows and then destroy whichever of the other two tinpot outfits wins the other semi and then storm the Championship next season and make our long overdue return to the top level of english football. If we hadn't been cheated in the championship play-offs by Bolton,West Ham, Leeds and Sheff Utd we would have been a top 10 prem club now instead of playing micky mouse outfits like Rotherham, Orient & Peterborough.

If any of the other 3 go up they will just embarrass themselves like Yeovil have just done.

WE ARE SUPERIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re: We will smash little Rotherham to smithereens!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard ducks fart before !

In a recent Oxford University 'Language Dissection & Analysis' project in which I took part...it was unanimously agreed (and proved) that certain written traits are an accurate gauge and window into the life characteristics of the writer.

The use of 11 Exclamation Marks to highlight one's own written comments is a very troubling and dangerous indicator, very often revealing a retarded person of zero intellect who carries a 75% chance of having been inbred or of being personally involved in parental or sibling *** acts.

The consolation for all of us decent people is that many of these types go on to research suicide methods on the internet and progress this to actual suicide.

May I draw your attention to 'You Tube- Suicide for retards' which may help you.

Are you making the effort and actually going to either of the games thorskin?

Will make a change.

Do you really want eveybody to dislike pne? You are a d*ck, not funny! I really want pne to go on and win it. but you make a real case of dislike! Shut the f**k up!

Quote Originally Posted by claret1978
    Do you really want eveybody to dislike pne? You are a d*ck, not funny! I really want pne to go on and win it. but you make a real case of dislike! Shut the f**k up!
    I do believe i hear the growling of a Hillside Cannibal

Get back to your wooden shack and that barbecued hiker you been munching on.

And that bucket of 85% proof potato moonshine your cousin Malacki (who's also your uncle) brewed up for the celebratory promotion barndance.

Quote Originally Posted by claret1978
    Unfortunately all clubs have em and so severe were his comments that ALL decent footy fans will just think he is a ***

Poor Thor, you can only blame the last three Governments for reducing the number of places in mental hospitals. A good example that care in the community doesn't work.

Re the play offs.

The first round has draw marked all over it and then it will be a lottery at Rotherham, good luck if you get to Wembley; if it is Peterborough just make sure you win the thought of Ferguson winning is too much to contemplate.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller
    Unfortunately all clubs have em and so severe were his comments that ALL decent footy fans will just think he is a *** [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy
    Poor Thor, you can only blame the last three Governments for reducing the number of places in mental hospitals. A good example that care in the community doesn't work.

Re the play offs.

The first round has draw marked all over it and then it will be a lottery at Rotherham, good luck if you get to Wembley; if it is Peterborough just make sure you win the thought of Ferguson winning is too much to contemplate.
    Its nailed on CB,

Lillywhite Sleeping Giants 4 Sheffield Suburb 0

Sheffield Suburb 1 Lillywhite Sleeping Giants 3

P/O Final

Peterborough Minnows 0 Lillywhite Sleeping Giants 2

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)