+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Season,..Your Thoughts

This Season,..Your Thoughts

Would like to know how you lads sum up this campaign?

Personally, It has been a real good'un for me.

Instead of a "Transitional Period" other clubs always make excuses with; We've hit the ground running with our new style and the way now is to be playing effectively entertaining football, some blinding counter-attacking - Yet remaining still as organised as we were under Moyes week in, week out. The perfect balance.

Few lads on the board here have said going to the game now is refreshing and casts us back to the days where we went full of expectation to win and always play to our best. We are always going to average losses, every team does. But isn't it nice to say that in all the games we have lost - we were favourites going in and the result was one of shock at us taking that loss, instead of an expected commonplace lay back and defend... (Moyes et al).

Can only say there's a couple of times this year compared to "Since I can remember" that I've felt really frustrated at Everto

re: This Season,..Your Thoughts

[color=navy]

It's been a decent enough Season for me, considering I thought we'd finish mid-table due to the Managerial change around.

Maritnez has brought in some good Players that have added a bit more strength and flare to the Squad. That said, I still feel we are vulnerable at the back, and any team that steps up the pressure on us has a good chance of netting a couple of goals. But I've thought that since watching the pre-season games.

It's been really nice seeing the younger Players not only being given a decent chance in the first Team, but also showing that they are capable of making the most of their chance. Barkley, Stones, Oviedo just fit into the Team seamlessly. Colemans continuing improvement, and rise to being one of the most talked about Defenders in the Country, has been a joy to watch.

All in all it's been a good Season that could have been better. We've obviously improved on our previous recent Seasons, and we've been rewarded with an extra competition to comp

Fantastic season ...as usual

What did you win with your manager again?

Oh yeah fk all...

as usual

(Tom Jones theme here)

The difference being we don't need to spend millions upon millions, buy **** players, cycle through more Managers than M&S, pay rent on a stadium that isn't ours, have a legion of fans who live thousands of miles away and scab league titles on goal difference to mark ourselves as being an improved team thanks.

Oh look, there here come those words again - "Goal Difference"

The biggest technicality in your sad little failed excuse of a life since those other two words many years ago:

"Split Condom"

(Theme Tune to Steptoe and Son HERE)

^ Suits both you and City that one... Trampy at the core and on the scrapheap in a few more years when the cash gets pulled.

I'll let you get back to your wet and wild Monday Night cardboard box instead of stealing wireless from the local Radio Station - You thick dozy Stockport dwelling dosser...

PS: Beaten by Wigan twice in public is pretty fantastic...You're right. Everyone is still laughing while you do your little man-on-man dancing too.

Are you wearing your Liverpool full kit today?

Bottled it

Meanwhile over in the tiny blue corner of Manchester:

Fined Fifty Million for breaching financial rules

Should in all fairness be deducted league points

And thrown out of European competitions

Should also be evicted from your Council rented home

#ChatsworthBehaviour.

You're not at all like YOUR much larger red neighbours are you?

What a brilliant example to football you lot are...

Tramps.

- view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Everton_Freak
    Meanwhile over in the tiny blue corner of Manchester:

Fined Fifty Million for breaching financial rules

Should in all fairness be deducted league points

And thrown out of European competitions

Should also be evicted from your Council rented home

#ChatsworthBehaviour.

You're not at all like YOUR much larger red neighbours are you?

What a brilliant example to football you lot are...

Tramps.

peanuts to us pal

You know all about being small don't ya son.

Not only do you support Liverpool but now ****ty Man Utd too...who are finished by the way.

Just for a change why don't you support your own team?

Have you ever been to Goodison?

An excellent first season under Martinez,we've got the highest Premiership points total we've ever had.
    We've got some good young players coming through/getting a chance.
    He has been like breath of fresh air around the place and has got us believing we can give anybody a game on our day.
    His positivity is contagious and filters down to the players and fans.
    Long may it continue

Me? Ah I'm a Season Ticket holder on the Gladwys since before your Mum was wiping you from her arse back up the crack of her vag son. So - that's me being small and you being even smaller...

And this is what I mean. This "Peanuts" mentality. But then again what do you expect from supporters who have them for brains.

For all your gob****eing again after being smashed by Wigan (Looking stupid) - You best make sure you don't mess it all up tonight - You'll be on your way to looking as ridiculous as the Kopites have looked all season/last 24 years.

Who's your Manager next year? Stig of the Dump?

Suits you Sir.

Tramps.

so now you're a fkin Wigan fan too?

You fkin bitter sad cnt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)