+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: view and enjoy

view and enjoy

not sure how I found this, on a USA web site, don't miss it, doe's captures the moment of the second goal and until the whistle blows for full time

the written piece sums it up great - view external link

re: view and enjoy

Thanks for that bolt. It''s been a really frustrating season with only text commentary to follow the Blues.

I refuse to pay for Bluesview and give the dicks any money but (thanks) have just discovered that someone is putting their clips on utube!

Interesting times ahead and I see that the General is back from SHA.

Raw and real Bolt-excellent!

NSD

Awesome views and emotions Bolt thanx; next best thing to being there.

Like Tas I won't pay for Bluesview which I see as a bit reichsministerium for misinformation and just waiting for the next piece of barely informative text to come up on the screen makes for a long evening.

PS Fortunately no one made a video of me jumping up and down in front of a lap top yelling my head off, singing the Keep Right On song and spilling red wine all over the place. But at least I must have pi55ed the neighbours off

PPS Bassman esp to note a clip I have seen on you tube indicates Zigic got two goals it looks like the goal line clearance was from behind the goal line just as well Caddis put that home though.

I think they should erect a statue of Nikola Zigic outside the stadium - view external link

Thanks Bolt like Tas Eoin And Kiwi I enjoyed every minute and a couple of interviews nothing like a live show and the right result too KRO

utter f4cking bilge water.

2nd city? f4cking sh.ite everybody knows that Keswick is Englunds second city.

I prayed you would go down in a blast of turd from my as.s oh well there's always next season

Lee Clarke lol don't make me f4cking laugh

yup you are right you'll be playing us again next season thats if you're out of the queue to jump off the pier by then :-)

Dear 2fc,
    It would appear to be a toss up between your rectum and your brain as to which part of you is the most defective. May I suggest that you keep taking the powders and work it out with a pencil before making a return visit.

Quote Originally Posted by twofootedchallenge
    utter f4cking bilge water.

2nd city? f4cking sh.ite everybody knows that Keswick is Englunds second city.

I prayed you would go down in a blast of turd from my as.s oh well there's always next season

Lee Clarke lol don't make me f4cking laugh
    Sheer poetry.

Berk.

KRO

Spion it occurs to me The Good Lord wasted a good ar5ehole when he put teeth in his mouth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)