+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: love it just love it...

re: love it just love it...

Well well well..ain't karma a BITCH!!!!

See you all next season

Yes what goes around comes around,someone must have put a cover over the canary cage not much chirping from them tonight.Wish you well in yorkshire chezzy,iam out in town on friday night if your after a pint or two...

Some lovely educated posts as per usual guys...

However, and i hate to say it, but I partly agree with you.

Being what you would call a 'realistic' fan, which i'm sure there has to be at least one Leeds fan, we were just a quick stepping stone for these players to get into the Premier League.

Are they good enough?

Snodgrass - probably the only player; IMO, is the only one who has demonstrated he can affect games and score goals.

Howson - not really played enough this season (injury) but in fairness has been one of the only ones who showed a bit of fight towards the end.

Becchio - might as well not even come to the set-up. Underplayed in the first team, barely got a run out in the U21's. (bring back the old reserve format if you ask me).

Johnson - Bradley, Bradley Johnson. Never have i seen a player so ineffective in a game of football. Battler, i'll give him that, but never in a million years a Premier League central midfielder. Ability to pass a football, is the equivalent of

Quote Originally Posted by spirewhite
    Yes what goes around comes around,someone must have put a cover over the canary cage not much chirping from them tonight.Wish you well in yorkshire chezzy,iam out in town on friday night if your after a pint or two...
    Didn't think you were old enough to drink.

[quote="Roberto2k9"]Some lovely educated posts as per usual guys...

However, and i hate to say it, but I partly agree with you.

Being what you would call a 'realistic' fan, which i'm sure there has to be at least one Leeds fan, we were just a quick stepping stone for these players to get into the Premier League.

Are they good enough?

Snodgrass - probably the only player; IMO, is the only one who has demonstrated he can affect games and score goals.

Howson - not really played enough this season (injury) but in fairness has been one of the only ones who showed a bit of fight towards the end.

Becchio - might as well not even come to the set-up. Underplayed in the first team, barely got a run out in the U21's. (bring back the old reserve format if you ask me).

Johnson - Bradley, Bradley Johnson. Never have i seen a player so ineffective in a game of football. Battler, i'll give him that, but never in a million years a Premier League central midfielder. A

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72

See you all next season

What a ridiculous post.

How's it Karma? Had 5 years of relative success whilst you had trodden water (I take it you are another troll from the Leeds board?) and had more people interested in your behind the scenes action rather than your poor brand of football.

You have a decent player in M

Quote Originally Posted by spirewhite
    OTBC...now OTPC...out the prem city..
    Did you make that up yourself? Peter Kay must be ****ting himself

OTBC

Quote Originally Posted by philcanary

See you all next season

What a ridiculous post.

How's it Karma? Had 5 years of relative success whilst you had trodden water (I take it you are another troll from the Leeds board?) and had more people interested in your behind the scenes action rather than your poor b

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72

Nice to see the hatred for Leeds United is still as strong as ever from you lot
    You are too insignificant to hate...We just pity your narrow mindedness

OTBC

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)