+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Queens 2-1 Falkirk (1st leg)

re: Queens 2-1 Falkirk (1st leg)

Can't get the link to work , Sorry folks

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandman59
    Feels a bit like we've just won a cup final. Fantastic result especially having 3 key players out.

Going to be a tough game at Falkirk but advantage us so you never know. Tempting to go defensive for the 2nd leg but imo i think we should go for it. Their weakness is their defense.

MOM for me was Kerr followed by McShane
    Although not wanting to be negative after such a good result I'm afraid I can't agree with you Deek. Kerr and especially McShane I thought were pretty poor tonight and don't make a great midfield partnership. McShane does a lot of running but by and large the game passes him by, and he could have done better when the Falkirk player got past him to set up their goal. Unfortunately with the injury to McKenna and with Young probably not fully match fit either, for this standard of opposition at least, they are pro

yep mckenna is a big miss best midfielder in the devision

Extended highlights on the OS now

I can't believe people are questioning Kerr's performance last night.I am not his biggest fan but i thought he was first class last night with tremendous workrate.McShane also did his bit although he did indeed slip at Falkirk's goal.Dowie and Durnan were immense as usual.Russell was again a threat and McHugh's winner was a really sweet strike but we still need more and hopefully he can deliver more with his renewed confidence.
    Deadly finish from the Falkirk boy and they started like a train but were unable to keep it going.
    Only half time in the tie.Everything still to play for.

If anyone questions kerr's performance then they should look at the highlights on the os and take a look at the outrageous piece of skill he shows in the winning goal. Flick over his head to beat his man, followed by a brilliant 30 to 40 yard pass to Danny. He showed his experience throughout the game and IMO he was outstanding. That piece of skill, along with a neat pass from Danny and a tremendous finish got us the winning goal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)