+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DEMBA BA

re: DEMBA BA

Bloke turned us down flat last time. I still think he'll be wanting European football next year and will consider himself good enough to play for a top 6 side.
    Can't see him coming near us, although I would very much like him to.

Time for the club to start showing some imagination out there.

Ba is a no brainer but we have a manager that will only play one of them on the pitch from the off. Making Ba or Carroll one very expensive bench warmer.

[quote="frogiron"]Totally agree with the badge kissing and not celebrating when scoring against previous club. It does make me cringe.

Regarding Sky. I know its my opinion, but as I see it, what is a genuine amount to pay a player to play a game that I and half the male population have (as in my case) or would do for nothing. I know there is a premium for talent and its not as simple as I have stated, but players and agents have got wealthy, all be it because the clubs have chosen to use the money in that way instead of developing the game. As I see it, the agents know the money is there so the clubs have little alternative but use it to attract the best players even if its just to stay in the top division.
    As for PdC, we had foreign players before the advent of Sky so would have thought there would have been a chance of some of these players coming here anyway. What it has done again imo is reducing the

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)