+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An apology

re: An apology

Quote Originally Posted by olano
    Yea I agree the idiots are better then most of the foreign investors. Im dreaming abut new super rich owners that knows football though
    Like hens teeth, hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie
    Good luck next season WBA. Hope you survive against all the new rich clubs.

Noting to be sorry for, we deserved to go down. Any idiot had to see that Hougton was going to get Norwich relegated.
    But the idiots who run the club did not see Olano, well not until it was far to late.

Still maybe we will get lucky, and find some Italian of ill repute to buy our club.

Think I'll stick with the idiots.[/quote]

No apology from me Norwich City had 38 games to play in the PL same as all the other clubs. Maybe Hull should give an apology for not turning up at villa on saturday

Quote Originally Posted by mkbaggie
    No apology from me Norwich City had 38 games to play in the PL same as all the other clubs. Maybe Hull should give an apology for not turning up at villa on saturday
    The whole setup at Albion stinks of unprofessionalism from the Chairman down. The players went out against Sunderland with an unprofessional attitude. Most of them want Pepe Mel out because if he stayed half of them would be out the door. Hence they didn't turn up.
    What goes round comes round. Next year we'll need a result going our way and it won't

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)