+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An apology

An apology

As a Baggies fan I want to say how sorry I am our team failed to turn up tonight. Our display was unforgivable. If it's any consolation we'll be in your position next year or possibly worse. Our chairman won't do what's necessary to strengthen a lethargic aging squad devoid of quality. He'll get richer and we'll go down.

Hope you come back up as yours is the sort of club the Premiership needs.

re: An apology

Fecking hell nothing like a bit of optimism is there

Quote Originally Posted by spirewhite
    Fecking hell nothing like a bit of optimism is there
    I prefer realism to blind hope. Our own chairman has even described us as a midtable championship club. Nuff said.

I'm sorry this is absolute BS. We have no obligation to "apologize"! It's there fault they're down there (no offence Norwich fans).

Furthermore Peace merely stated we overachieved. He meant in terms of budget etc we're a mid table club.

feck off - you're all sh1te

move over as the great white machine trucks into town

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBen
    feck off - you're all sh1te

move over as the great white machine trucks into town
    Should read "the great Sh1te machine".

Good luck next season WBA. Hope you survive against all the new rich clubs.

Noting to be sorry for, we deserved to go down. Any idiot had to see that Hougton was going to get Norwich relegated.

[quote="3dgbaggie"! It's there fault they're down there (no offence Norwich fans).

Furthermore Peace merely stated we overachieved. He meant in terms of budget etc we're a mid table club.[/quote]

He said "midtable championship club". He failed to qualify what he said. His running of the club gives the impression that relegation is undesirable but acceptable. We have an ageing squad devoid of quality which needs an overhaul. We are not ManU, we can't buy at Selfridges. We shop at Primark. There will neither be the money nor the time this summer to do what's necessary and be competitive.

I live in East Anglia. I know several Norwich supporters. How can I look them in the eye and convince them our team didn't roll over after tonight?

Yes its their teams fault they're down there. But in their position I would have expected Albion to turn up and we didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by olano
    Good luck next season WBA. Hope you survive against all the new rich clubs.

Noting to be sorry for, we deserved to go down. Any idiot had to see that Hougton was going to get Norwich relegated.
    But the idiots who run the club did not see Olano, well not until it was far to late.

Still maybe we will get lucky, and find some Italian of ill repute to buy our club.

Think I'll stick with the idiots.

Yea I agree the idiots are better then most of the foreign investors. Im dreaming abut new super rich owners that knows football though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)