+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I trust our board will

I trust our board will

Will make a full confession.

Will explain in great detail why an inept manager was allowed to continue on a path of destruction unchecked.

Will offer reasons why they believe they are just and proper people to continue running this club.

In short will explain why they F***ed up so badly.

Like thousands of City supporters right now I feel totally let down.

Seven year plan My ASS

re: I trust our board will

Laurie...don't sweat it mate. The only way to guarantee success is to have a sugar daddy pumping in gazillions. I know exactly how you feel but in a week or so the gut wrenching sickness in your stomach will disappear, you will ship out some trash and sign a few who you think are tasty. This will be the catalyst for optimism. Come July you will be pig sick of the cricket and on the back of England's glorious success in lifting the World Cup, you will enter August with all the anticipation, hope and dreams of the same time last year. The only thing you need to worry about is the fifty quid you will be giving me in circa 15 Months time. The only thing I need to bother about is getting stuck behind all them feckin tractors on my way to your gaff. Perhaps I should set off now?!

your board.

delia will be hitting the cooking sherry as you speak, come on where are ya, fussball supporters.

never mind they is always stephen fry the bent nosed *******, who will be thinking of whose **** is going up his arse before he goes down on his latest boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by roseylee
    your board.

delia will be hitting the cooking sherry as you speak, come on where are ya, fussball supporters.

never mind they is always stephen fry the bent nosed *******, who will be thinking of whose **** is going up his arse before he goes down on his latest boyfriend
    Banned for totally unacceptable homophobic comments

OTBC

Quote Originally Posted by chezzywhite
    Laurie...don't sweat it mate. The only way to guarantee success is to have a sugar daddy pumping in gazillions. I know exactly how you feel but in a week or so the gut wrenching sickness in your stomach will disappear, you will ship out some trash and sign a few who you think are tasty. This will be the catalyst for optimism. Come July you will be pig sick of the cricket and on the back of England's glorious success in lifting the World Cup, you will enter August with all the anticipation, hope and dreams of the same time last year. The only thing you need to worry about is the fifty quid you will be giving me in circa 15 Months time. The only thing I need to bother about is getting stuck behind all them feckin tractors on my way to your gaff. Perhaps I should set off now?!
    At last a Leeds fan that can actually post something worth reading.

OTBC

Chezzy always dose Phil, However he is moving back to Leeds, just hope he wont get infected with the crap posting plague that dose the rounds every time a football club suffers some misfortune.

Will still enjoy the 50 sovs he will owe me come this time next season.

Agree Laurie the bored need to talk and explain.

Good work Phil :-)

Lets be honest here your best players will be gone to top up prem sides squads,the parachute payments might help with the wages of the dross left...

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie
    Chezzy always dose Phil, However he is moving back to Leeds, just hope he wont get infected with the crap posting plague that dose the rounds every time a football club suffers some misfortune.

Will still enjoy the 50 sovs he will owe me come this time next season.
    I'm Chesterfield born and bred Laurie, never lived in a Leeds like 50% of our season ticket holders. Jumped on the Leeds bandwagon in the late 60s and never got off it. I'm moving to a little village near York as it happens, so a little closer to ER.

To be fair, there were plenty of w@nkers infecting your board a couple of years back, who were quite happy to rub our noses in the misfortune. Most of em have fecked off..unable to take it back I suspect. Like me, I don't think any Leeds fans really have a grudge against Norwich but we are collectively extatic that Johnson, Snodgrass, particularly Bechio and to a certain extent Howson have found out that they will never be

Chezzy, hope the move goes well mate.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)