+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Martin's penalty

re: Chris Martin's penalty

Cracking penalty under pressure. Miss that and heads could drop, Brighton gain some confidence and could easily have gone on to win by 2 or 3. Well done Chris.

Before he took it I was thinking, please don't place it to the left as those were the type of pens that have been saved.

For technique and accuracy I would that was his best taken pen this season. Fantastic, considering the pressure involved.

Quote Originally Posted by su4eranio
    What a night!

Got back at 5am this morning. Great to meet Angry and Angry Jnr. & Eranio.

The tackle for the pen was a shocker and indeed should have attracted a yellow at least.

I don't know about any discussion over who should take but clearly CM is the man to take them. Superb penalty.
    5am Ella...me thinks you went on the pop for a little after match refreshments!!! either that or you was queuing for the train with the rest of us!!![/quote]

Ha ha .. In bed by midnight
    Sounds like park and ride was the way to go.. Mind we did not get on the bus till 10:30

Did anyone notice him checking with the Derby bench to see if Upson had been booked? Could have been some sly little tactics had Upson been booked.

Cool finish... Great day/night my head hurt lol

Quote Originally Posted by RamFromCornwall
    Did anyone notice him checking with the Derby bench to see if Upson had been booked? Could have been some sly little tactics had Upson been booked.

Not our chrissy martin...whatever are you suggesting RFC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)