+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dyke OUT!!!

Dyke OUT!!!

Messing with the footballing pyramid pandering to the top Prem clubs ..sod the rest.

A little team from nowhere can rise through the leagues and win something on the way..i thought that was the whole point of being a supporter, living the dream

If not just get FA to outlaw all but 4 massive English super clubs fill them with average English players and we all have to pick one of them to follow from our arm chairs.

I'd choose Chelsea me cos I like blue, and their manager is a handsome chap

re: Dyke OUT!!!

Agree with what you say, all this report is geared up for is the England international team and the big clubs in the premier league and sod the rest of you. The commision was made up of Dyke, Roy Hodgson, Glenn Hoddle, Howard Wilkinson, Rio Ferdinand and Danny Mills amongst others. Dyke couldn't care about the football league he only wants England to do well, Hodgson is the same and Glenn Hoddle only cares about England and Spurs. Ferdinand as only played in the premier league so couldn't care about anything else, Danny Mills? Really how the hell did a football thug get on this panel.

What you'll get is the top four or five premier league teams soaking up all the best talent, nobody going out on loan so the lower league teams will just have glorified sunday league players playing for them. Can't see fans forking out A?10-20 to watch those games so clubs will just die, they can't even rely on non British players as they want to cut that so lads get your boots cleaned up there's still a

Capt' you didn't choose your new team from Dykes list please choose and give your reason

Chelsea (the blue team)
    Man Utd (Very famous)
    Arsenal (Popular in London)
    Liverpool (Famous in the 80s)

*based on current number of English players

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis_wafc
    Capt' you didn't choose your new team from Dykes list please choose and give your reason

Chelsea (the blue team)
    Man Utd (Very famous)
    Arsenal (Popular in London)
    Liverpool (Famous in the 80s)

*based on current number of English players
    Well I don't look good in red so looks like I'm stuck with Chelsea

One thing they haven't mentoned is the lack of playing fields, when I was a youngster We could play on around 12 fields local (school fields) now the kids near me can play on one that farmers wouldn't even let their pigs on. Every primary school near me had a football team, none of them have a team anymore. There were 3 high schools near me with football teams, 2 were shut down and I don't think the one that's left as a team.

This report was made by a bunch of elitist people for elitist clubs.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)