+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brook Inn Meet...

re: The Brook Inn Meet...

Ridders? You Premier League prima-madonnas divvent start playing til the week after do yous?

GET YOUR ****ING NAMES DOWN!!!

What about beast and Moorlad are they no gan?

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger
    I'm in,
    Will pick you up in my new 6995 quid wind the windas up no radio Dacia Logan estate nice eh..
    I've got a reputation to keep Bucster im no going to Cumbria in a ****ing Dacia, I'm going in my bright pink Ford Ka convertible[/quote]

**** me, I can see it now - Jimmy Somerville sitting there with his pink gin wondering who he is going to arse **** first.

Quote Originally Posted by Munch_Magic
    I'm in,
    Will pick you up in my new 6995 quid wind the windas up no radio Dacia Logan estate nice eh..
    I've got a reputation to keep Bucster im no going to Cumbria in a ****ing Dacia, I'm going in my bright pink Ford Ka convertible[/quote]

**** me, I can see it now - Jimmy Somerville sitting there with his pink gin wondering who he is going to arse **** first.[/quote]

Any luck it will be you.

I'll split yer bakey box wide open. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger
    I'm in,

**** me, I can see it now - Jimmy Somerville sitting there with his pink gin wondering who he is going to arse **** first.[/quote]

Any luck it will be you.

I'll split yer bakey box wide open. Trust me.[/quote]

There you go, confirming my suspicions, now off you go back to listening to your KD Lang and Ricky Martin cds.

Do you really look like Jimmy Somerville Rab?

I'm sure moorland will be a deffo but the beast seems a bit paranoid since The DOG was stalking him. He wouldert even meet griff and moorland at a match ffs ****s sake.

The beast wants to man up.

I'll be up for it... Can the brook take this kinda influx of custom. I imagine it an pokey little gaffe, where all the Scoths turn round when a outsider enters

Sorry for the delay in replying - had to check with Mrs_R as it's around our anniversary.

Yes, count me in Rab.

Is this the gaff where there were gan be an big scrap, an couple of years back?

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear
    The beast wants to man up.

I'll be up for it... Can the brook take this kinda influx of custom. I imagine it an pokey little gaffe, where all the Scoths turn round when a outsider enters
    Ace, we'll gan up via some A roads after carnforth rather than sitting on the M6 all day. I know some geet shortcuts and there's an few boozers on the way.

You can drive.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)