+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well Done Manchester City: Premier League Champions 2013/14

re: Well Done Manchester City: Premier League Champions 2013/14

Thanks for that Garstang.

You can go back to your underground hole in Sky Bet League One now you've had a little dig around in real footballing history.

anyway...

championees championees ole ole ole

Bit foreign sounding but who gives a fk?

I thought I'd better give The_Freak a good old lesson in footballing history as the little $hit was still floating around in his dads ball-bag back in 1986.

Quote Originally Posted by Everton_Freak
    The latest Kopite propaganda. They need to blame someone - ANYONE but themselves so - Oh let's blame the foreign players?. Funny that - Their own team in the 80's and early 90's had more foreign players than English ones than any other club. Football is multicultural. You don't get to choose when to like it or not based on a What If Scenario.

Let's ask the local red expert

What do you think of ENGLISH players MOOK?

I'm not aware that ImTopMan is a Liverpool supporter.

Speaking for myself, Man City won the league fair & sqaure, no arguments from me.

He never declared that he was a Liverpool fan...I never claimed he was a Liverpool fan.

I typed that the statistic article was of kopite making.

You can tell; It has that "5-Times" watermark running through it wherever it's posted...

So once again - Here's Mook looking rather silly along with his "Sing if you think you're going to win the league" red mates.

Only difference is, they go to the game.

He never declared that he was a Liverpool fan...I never claimed he was a Liverpool fan.

You can tell; It has that "5-Times" watermark running through it wherever it's posted...

So once again - Here's Mook looking rather silly along with his "Sing if you think you're going to win the league" red mates.

Apologies, I didn't read the article so wasn't aware it was written by Liverpool supporters.

If someone is going to the length of putting together alternative league tables then they need to get out more whether they support Liverpool, Everton or anyone else. Only one table counts as far as I'm concerned & Man City topped it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1

Apologies, I didn't read the article so wasn't aware it was written by Liverpool supporters.

If someone is going to the length of putting together alternative league tables then they need to get out more whether they support Liverpool, Everton or anyone else. Only one table counts as far as I'm concerned & Man City topped it.[/quote]

Chatsworth or Citeh to you Granny robbing divs

Quote Originally Posted by premiershipflops2011
    I thought I'd better give The_Freak a good old lesson in footballing history as the little $hit was still floating around in his dads ball-bag back in 1986.

You need quite a few lessons yourself before you give anyone direction...Footballing or otherwise.

Crying into the Ribble this morning are we lad? Another year...Yet another one in the tiny league for your beloved Preston. Must really p1ss you off that Blackpool, Bolton and Co are still looking down on you jokers.

Still, you have your trampy Chatsworth Boyfriend to keep you company up on those all nighters on Facebook where you talk together and obsess about real football fans/clubs.

Pair of creepy no life ****ers...

You need quite a few lessons yourself before you give anyone direction...Footballing or otherwise.

Crying into the Ribble this morning are we lad? Another year...Yet another one in the tiny league for your beloved Preston. Must really p1ss you off that Blackpool, Bolton and Co are still looking down on you jokers.

Still, you have your trampy Chatsworth Boyfriend to keep you company up on those all nighters on Facebook where you talk together and obsess about real football fans/clubs.

Pair of creepy no life ****ers...

[/quote]

freaks are the creepy ones if you ask me

That's rich - Your club that is not your comment. Hope you've paid your fine in one go for being rule-dodging little scrotes.

Go type to your PNE(IS) girlfriend on Facebook - Sad lad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)