+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's All Laugh At Liverpool F.C (Volume 25)

re: Let's All Laugh At Liverpool F.C (Volume 25)

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1
    You don't half type a load of shyte
    So does Dancing Danny Boy on Twitter.

"Daniel Sturridge has apologised to Liverpool fans via Twitter for failing to win the Premier League this season but assured them he expects to challenge for the title again" - Sky News

Imagine finishing second by two points & then suggesting that your team could mount a challenge again the following season...

Outlandish stuff

Can't see the difference in any of it lad. You lot say you'll accomplish something you never will do every year for as long as anyone can remember.

A season full of fluke goals and scabbed 3-point matches due to Suarez diving and cheating do not title contenders make.

Imagine saying you'll do something every year.

Now imagine it never happening.

Imagine going to your teams games!

Keep "Imagining" on those things; because that's the closest you'll ever get in your lifetime to any of it.

Mentioning OUTLANDERS and out of towners. Here are some more laughable kopite dickheads

(See Link) - view external link

"A season full of fluke goals and scabbed 3-point matches..."

More bitter than a 18 month old lemon

Truth Hurts?

You lot were constantly celebrating beating all the teams at the bottom of the league week in and week out, then hiding when you got outplayed. And I'm sorry, not even you with your long distance glasses can deny Suarez was a prize c*nt this season for his diving and antics.

What exactly have I got to be bitter about? We've had a fantastic season, best points and win tally so far in the PL and a brilliant start under a new Manager. Unlike you lot who've stumbled and choked and eventually on first gear for two years. Making excuses. And will continue to do so.

Still there's always the oldest excuse Brenda has in his handbag:-

"Work in Progress".

"Unlike you lot who've stumbled and choked and eventually on first gear for two years."

Can you explain this particular part of your post? It looks to me like you got a bit carried away there & lost the ability to articulate yourself properly...

Quote Originally Posted by Everton_Freak
    Truth Hurts?

You lot were constantly celebrating beating all the teams at the bottom of the league week in and week out, then hiding when you got outplayed. And I'm sorry, not even you with your long distance glasses can deny Suarez was a prize c*nt this season for his diving and antics.

What exactly have I got to be bitter about? We've had a fantastic season, best points and win tally so far in the PL and a brilliant start under a new Manager. Unlike you lot who've stumbled and choked and eventually on first gear for two years. Making excuses. And will continue to do so.

"Work in Progress".

hahaha. What a hilarious post.

'Big clubs' don't brag about a 'fantastic season' after finishing a lousy 5th. Small clubs with small expectations do though.

Oh well...The_Freak is really giving the game away.

Everton are pretty much a nothing club. Nearly 20 yea

Quote Originally Posted by premiershipflops2011
    Truth Hurts?

"Work in Progress".

hahaha. What a hilarious post.

'Big clubs' don't brag about a 'fantastic season' after finishing a lousy 5th. Small clubs with small expectations do though.

Oh well...The_Freak is really giving the game aw

Yeah I saw that BFC pal. ****in' hilarious.

What a joke to football those Lillies are. NINE attempts. And with fans like this moron spouting his hot air no wonder he never talks about his own team and latches onto others. I think I'd do that if I supported Preston as well.

Well either that or take a trip up the M55 and drown myself in the Irish Sea.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)