+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What winds you up on here?

What winds you up on here?

I used to get wound up by a lot on here, especially getting called DabMo which would turn into a huge slagging match. That doesn't bother me anymore though

If I'm honest the pro independence threads are the only ones that can get to me but I am the same about it in real life as I am so against it. I should really just not read them

Apart fae that nothing really bothers me

re: What winds you up on here?

I hate people flagging up other people's bad speling.

C*nts pretending to be Dee's.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab
    C*nts pretending to be Dee's.
    That's more on Dee-Mad than on here. That annoys me as well

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo
    I used to get wound up by a lot on here, especially getting called DabMo which would turn into a huge slagging match. That doesn't bother me anymore though

If I'm honest the pro independence threads are the only ones that can get to me but I am the same about it in real life as I am so against it. I should really just not read them

The pro independence threads get to you but not the unionist ones?

Too many trolls trying to live out a fantasy life on here, whereby they are somehow significant.

Quote Originally Posted by IanAberdon
    I hate people flagging up other people's bad speling.

I hate other people's bad spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiebaird

The pro independence threads get to you but not the unionist ones? [/quote] Not so much Archie as I agree with a lot of what the unionists say. On the other hand I don't agree with most of what the pro Independence posters say
    It's just my view and everyone is entitled to their opinion

Posters like dee1877 who get banned and reappear as sirus the virus only to eventually get banned and then appear as taintedtim and then get banned again and come back as deezaregood. But then when it is revealed he can't support his club any more out of fear of being attacked by Dundee fans , and is restricted to watching scotland , some of his behaviour becomes understandable

Other than that , tims

Aren't you meant to be off to find love in a hopeless place at the manchester parades, ye cross-dressing freak. No-one on here thinks you're other than an utter c[size=3]ock so why are you still here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)