+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: you just know

you just know

it s all set up for '' arry '' and his boys to win. I haven t seen a replay of the incident involving Kiernan/hill but even their player admitted 'it was reckless' [ bit like going to the cop shop and saying 'I did it' but being let off ]. Every slight nudge , push, contact will go their way, with at least one pen in their favour , or defo a multitude of free kicks in dangerous areas. London club ! Only when the result is secured ie 2 0 / 3 1 to qpr and less than 5 mins remaining will [only] parity prevail

re: you just know

you a right but I hope you are wrong. I can see some nasty incedent not being delt with the offending player scoring then to plicate Latics the FA retrospectively give token ban to Mr Hill/or whoever. To be honest i prefer Hill to play tonight cos hes under the microscope now F4ck it were are gonna do them UP THE LATICS Cant wait to see old baggy face's face

FA released derby allocation details too,looks like they hope its going to be a Derby, QPR final .

This period will be limited to one ticket per person, unless Derby play Wigan Athletic in the Final, in which case supporters will be able to purchase two tickets each. Maximum of 10 tickets per transaction, if purchasing tickets on behalf of other supporters. All supporters must have valid, qualifying Customer Numbers. If Derby face Queens Park Rangers, Rams Squad members can purchase an additional adult seat as they will require a chaperone.

thanks for that and of course I want to be wrong ! we' ll probably get a red card/pen award against us , I had also considered that derby / qpr fills Wembley , which, as you rightly inferred is a major influencing factor. on a posistive note I believe that we can beat them with a great performance

Quote Originally Posted by italia
    thanks for that and of course I want to be wrong ! we' ll probably get a red card/pen award against us , I had also considered that derby / qpr fills Wembley , which, as you rightly inferred is a major influencing factor. on a posistive note I believe that we can beat them with a great performance

cant believe peoples attitudes on here ... We are superb away from home and will surprise QPR. If we dont make it its all down to not having a Danny Inngs or the like.. Rosler will bui;d us one hell of a squad for next season .. Happy Days

Quote Originally Posted by rigottireed
    Hey 11 v 11 we have a great chance but I not 12 v 10

cant believe peoples attitudes on here ... We are superb away from home and will surprise QPR. If we dont make it its all down to not having a Danny Inngs or the like.. Rosler will bui;d us one hell of a squad for next season .. Happy Days[/quote]

Hey 11 v 11 we have a great chance but I not 12 v 10

COYL

honestly; let s cover it again. No one is saying /doubting that we are not good enough, but the f a /sky want full stadia , and in this case derby/qpr [London club] would fill it. The point I am making is neither unsupportive/ defeatist of latics, but that 'bias' will ensure we don t win. Just as bbc insult[ed] when in the prem, and, collectively, these 3 orgs don t want us there ! Furthermore, and as tf challenge has said 11 v 11 fine / 12 v 11/10 if we get someone sent off isn t. I sincerely hope I m wrong, it s just to prove a point. If qpr progress, they'll more than likely lose against derby . thank you

Quote Originally Posted by italia
    honestly; let s cover it again. No one is saying /doubting that we are not good enough, but the f a /sky want full stadia , and in this case derby/qpr [London club] would fill it. The point I am making is neither unsupportive/ defeatist of latics, but that 'bias' will ensure we don t win. Just as bbc insult[ed] when in the prem, and, collectively, these 3 orgs don t want us there ! Furthermore, and as tf challenge has said 11 v 11 fine / 12 v 11/10 if we get someone sent off isn t. I sincerely hope I m wrong, it s just to prove a point. If qpr progress, they'll more than likely lose against derby . thank you
    QPRs crowds as bad as ours... or should I say ours are as good as QPR s .. we have spent 10 years building a fanbase that does us well in the Championship.. I also think with Rosler in charge if we do make the Prem we will be back to gates of 20,000 again .

Oh well on to next season. Derby will tear Harry's mercenaries a new a hole.

The pressure is still on qpr.

Promotion next time? We'll pass bigger clubs than ours on the way up.

Hate to say it but they probably did deserve it. Given the set of spivs the king of the spivs has accumulated it's not that much of a suprise that thye had just a bit too much for us - especially up front. zamora, doyle, Austin, Johnston can play up front for them. We get a WBA cast off who tries hard but never scores, a Leicester reserve who has something to offer but not as striker and Holt- of who I shall say no more. Need two decent lads who can get 15 goals and all will be well. Wnder who'll leave though. gomez, Beausejour and Ramis first out of the door. Be a battle to keep Maloney and McArthur.

Great season though. Proud yet again to support Wigan Athletic.

Mc Clean puts his chance away GAME OVER.

Gutted but Looking forward to next season what ever happens we'll be near the top not hovering near the bottom. Get the old dead wood out and get some new 'dead wood' in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)