+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Goals!!

Goals!!

Still kicking the ball at 52 against the younger crowd. Still a co-Ed league and our team is unbeaten in the second division and I've actually notched two goals in my last two games plus a lucky assist in a game in between that was abandoned due to lightning oh and Grealishesque assist 3 or 4 games ago.

Just roll me out onto the pitch and watch me do my stuff. :-)

re: Goals!!

Would be good if you got a video of it somehow. Probably more entertaining than us under Lambert. Who knows Sherwood might be watching?

One of my team mates wives once took footage and I looked awful. Don't think I even got near the ball.

I'll ignore your comment about a mates wife videoing you as this is a family forum .

Moi jealous - just a tad. Still playing at 52 - incredible. You must be very fit. I've got a mate in Washington State who plays in a Mexican league and he's 52 as well. Must be something in that US water.

An ACL op that didn't quite go as planned, alongside a fair few cartilage ops and subsequent arthritis in the knee brought my game play to a halt when I was a mere whipper snapper at 27.

The worst thing is I can't even kick a ball around with my lad because inevitably I end up looking to strike that 30 yard piledriver and find myself clutching my knee in agony afterwards (having it skied it Delph like into the neighbours garden ) Even passing is painful .

Good luck with playing, and I hope it continues for as long as you're having fun and enjoying it.

Good on ya mate.. 52 and still got it, can't complain eh.

Z
    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearDevice
    I'll ignore your comment about a mates wife videoing you as this is a family forum .

Moi jealous - just a tad. Still playing at 52 - incredible. You must be very fit. I've got a mate in Washington State who plays in a Mexican league and he's 52 as well. Must be something in that US water.

An ACL op that didn't quite go as planned, alongside a fair few cartilage ops and subsequent arthritis in the knee brought my game play to a halt when I was a mere whipper snapper at 27.

The worst thing is I can't even kick a ball around with my lad because inevitably I end up looking to strike that 30 yard piledriver and find myself clutching my knee in agony afterwards (having it skied it Delph like into the neighbours garden ) Even passing is painful .

Good luck with playing, and I hope it continues for as long as you're having fun and enjoying it.
    LOL Nuc.

No, I'm not fit. Good for a coupl

Good on you, Keep going Statesy.

(mind you I suppose you have to, to counter all the food you eat.)

Duh. No doubt. I only eat junk food as well. Never met a vegetable I liked.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)