+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turned out nice again

Turned out nice again

re: Turned out nice again

Quote Originally Posted by JELLIED_EEL_MUNCHER
    Still be playing us next season after Derby beat you, although maybe not the way the money is down south at your place. Arry the brown bag will be off, all your high earners will follow him and some of your clod hoppers will be found out. Next season I can see you either mid championship or at best rock bottom of the prem, maybe next to bottom with Burnley propping you up.

LOL We wont be playing you next year I support a premier league team(The Mighty Hammers)just thought I would pop on here to enjoy your lot losing again (yeah Yeah I know you were in the Premier league for 8 years, Bla Bla Bla, you won the FA cup Bla Bla Bla, Wigan have never been relegated !! whoops hang on a minute...)

But as one wise Wigan supporter told me a couple of years ago, anything that happened in the past is history its what is happening now that's important, So we are Premier League, Wigan are a step closer to being back where you belong lower league/Non league obscurity.

Still here's a thought why don't DW try suing QPR for having the nerve to beat the mighty (We Punch Above Our Weight) Wigan X-D X-D

You lot revel in every other teams misfortune but cant take it when it happens to yourselves.

X-D X-D

We were relegated in 1992-93 as well as last year, if your going to come all big man at least get your facts right. Also again I feel humble that a fan of a big premier league club can find time to visit little old Wigan's forum, I mean you actually found time in your busy life to think about us, thank you.

Unless I see a team mentioned somewhere I never think about them, I did however think about West Ham the other day after reading about the "West Ham Way" that Big Sam is playing, the attractive free flowing football your all so happy with down there.

Quote Originally Posted by JELLIED_EEL_MUNCHER
    LOL We wont be playing you next year I support a premier league team(The Mighty Hammers)just thought I would pop on here to enjoy your lot losing again (yeah Yeah I know you were in the Premier league for 8 years, Bla Bla Bla, you won the FA cup Bla Bla Bla, Wigan have never been relegated !! whoops hang on a minute...)

But as one wise Wigan supporter told me a couple of years ago, anything that happened in the past is history its what is happening now that's important, So we are Premier League, Wigan are a step closer to being back where you belong lower league/Non league obscurity.

Still here's a thought why don't DW try suing QPR for having the nerve to beat the mighty (We Punch Above Our Weight) Wigan X-D X-D

You lot revel in every other teams misfortune but cant take it when it happens to yourselves.

X-D X-D
    Dont worry the wheels will come of that like they always do. You already on about sacking

not half as much as I enjoyed putting you in your place when you were 2 0 up and the only thing you 'blew' was your , once again , temporary p league status; weren t far off 'blowing it ' again this year, but for 3 lucky wins !!!! 'jellied eels' bet that s an expensive delicacy ha ha tramp and loser

LOL your a touchy lot when you have not got a good argument against the facts. X-D

Actually it was quite a few of the Wigan fans on here that often quoted the fact of never being relegated, as I have got no knowledge or interest in the history of a non-entity of a club like yours.

Give up your in a no win situation, very much like Wigan & your new Messiah (DW)

You lot just cant see how low your fantastic owner & Sheff U were for trying to break another league team.

Karma is a wonderful thing Sheff U already in the 1st Div and you lot to join them soon and the other team involved (Fulham) just relegated from the Prem. >:-)

I have got no knowledge or interest in the history of a non-entity of a club like yours.

oh how ironic now have i got this right you a West Ham fan posting on a Wigan forum have no interest in said club

You stated "anything that happened in the past is history its what is happening now that's important" but then go on about something that happened 7 years ago, then you state "no knowledge or interest in the history of a non-entity of a club like yours" so I would presume you have no interest in our club but yet your always here posting, you also state "your new Messiah (DW), now I know you aren't interested in our club but Dave Whelan purchased us in 1995 so hardly "new" but your not interested in our "non-entity of a club" (despite posting here often).

I'd also worry about your club rather than keep coming here worrying about us, didn't Sullivan and Gold own Birmingham City and look what's happened to them after leaving them in the capable hands of Tan they must have thought long and hard about those fans and who they were selling to. End of the day I'd rather trust Whelan than a couple of **** freaks, anyway see you in a year that's unless you pass us on the way as you never know w

does he really eat eels what a weird chap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)