+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: booooo rosler out boring tactics!!!!!

re: booooo rosler out boring tactics!!!!!

spot on tactics wrong in the biggest game of the season hes negative Brentford fans say the same mcclean up front that's laughable hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by SwinleyLatic
    Bit harsh on Rosler this thread, though IMO he did get his tactics slightly wrong last night.

Taking potentially our main attacking threat off in Callum and replacing him with Waghorn, not a good day at the office for me.

I don't know if the heavy booze and rain blurred my vision but weren't Boycee and Perchy fantastic last night?

he got it that wrong that we ripped QPR apart in the first 20 mins.. a bit more luck and it would have been 2-0 and game over .
    Think its you Boyce who has got it wrong...
    He would have planned to bring Maynard on alongside Waghorn but Mc Arthur going off ****ed his plan up..
    Narrow minded bitter prick Boyce... stay away you negative **** !!

you cant argue with the truth idiot should of done what we did in the first 10 min all game and we would of won but we didn't and sat back on a 1 nil lead
    Quote Originally Posted by rigottireed
    he got it that wrong that we ripped QPR apart in the first 20 mins.. a bit more luck and it would have been 2-0 and game over .
    Think its you Boyce who has got it wrong...
    He would have planned to bring Maynard on alongside Waghorn but Mc Arthur going off ****ed his plan up..
    Narrow minded bitter prick Boyce... stay away you negative **** !!

Boyceeee, what can I say , you come on site after midnight ranting, then in your next rant you say you were in the pub, so my assumption is one you weren't at the game you where in a pub, So was it the bad pint you had that set you off ?
    Then you slag off a manager who has done wonders on what he had when he came in!
    Think if you can where would we have been if we had UR for the whole season?
    I do hope that your hangover goes away soon and then you can reflect on your remarks that could be classed as over the top.

Its the only time his MUM will let him use the keyboard - sat in his little room living at home - my guess is Glasses, anorak, no mates or Girlfriend - never leaves the house!!!

spot on you clever thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobrot
    Its the only time his MUM will let him use the keyboard - sat in his little room living at home - my guess is Glasses, anorak, no mates or Girlfriend - never leaves the house!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)