+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Board split over Allardyce decision.

re: Board split over Allardyce decision.

Where are you hearing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggerts_Ears
    It appears there's a 'tweet' (not a follower myself) that he's survived but is due to attend another meeting next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggerts_Ears
    Claret and Hugh are posting some unconfirmed sh.ite. - view external link

Here's a tweet I found :

SunSport Now @SunSportNow 17 mins
    Sam Allardyce will learn his West Ham fate on May 23 after holding talks with the club's board today. #whufc

Quote Originally Posted by BillyDWhizz
    Here's a tweet I found :

SunSport Now @SunSportNow 17 mins
    Sam Allardyce will learn his West Ham fate on May 23 after holding talks with the club's board today. #whufc
    Awesome(!)

Unsubstantiated reports he stays, one from Darren Lewis who actually said this morning that he is going. Pr1ck.

If he don't go now then he ain't going. Why say anything about the 23rd? Leaves everyone in limbo

Hope they sell a lot of *** aids to offset the drop in revenue the club will see in 2014/15

Think you may be kidding yourself, if you think season ticket sales will fall. With it being the last years at UP, people will be queing up for tickets

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel
    Think you may be kidding yourself, if you think season ticket sales will fall. With it being the last years at UP, people will be queing up for tickets
    Maybe, but people can hold on to their money and not renew right away

Even that will put the wind up them if they think they've failed to call the punters bluff

It's just going to get more and more poisonous over there if he stays

Firstly. There's nothing official yet.

But if he's won the day I would hope that he's been told in no uncertain terms that what's been served up (Spuds aside) is unacceptable.

Again, if true there'd be no point in another meeting so I'd imagine the meeting next week is to discuss ins and outs.

Agreed, but it's all too clear, that survival and the sky revenue that comes with it, is all the owners care about. How much are the ST sales worth ?, not enough I would think, to dictate their business needs.

I may move my ticket this year, BM upper, so I get a clear view of the ball

[quote="bones"]Hate the C@NT even more if this true.

c+p

Sam Allardyce's continued involvement with controversial agent Mark Curtis is top of the agenda at today's board meeting, KUMB has learned.

Whilst the team's style of football, Allardyce's distribution of available transfer funds and fan dissatisfaction are also points set to be raised at today's meeting between the Board and manager it is Curtis' association with the club that remains the Board's greatest concern.

KUMB has learned that Curtis, a key ally of Allardyce's for several years recently informed a fellow agent that no transfers would take place at West Ham without being sanctioned by him first.

Co-owner David Sullivan was subsequently informed of this conversation which is said to have led to him insisting on having personal involvement in any future transfers, as recently revealed in the wider press.

Curtis, who you may read more about here now represents a number of players at West H

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)