+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Board split over Allardyce decision.

re: Board split over Allardyce decision.

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel
    Think you may be kidding yourself, if you think season ticket sales will fall. With it being the last years at UP, people will be queing up for tickets
    there really is no need

an extra 20.000 tickets in stratford and the amount of kids for a quid or 'deals' on tickets last season might shock a few

Sorry guys and girls i don't care if its the last 2 seasons left at the up i am not paying out good money to watch another season of that sh_te under that fat c_nt again.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax66
    Sorry guys and girls i don't care if its the last 2 seasons left at the up i am not paying out good money to watch another season of that sh_te under that fat c_nt again.
    West Brom away in December 2012 was my last game, also broadcast live to the millions of poor *******s watching on Sky instead of doing something exciting on a Sunday afternoon

Don't look like I'll be back next season

Quote Originally Posted by WHU

the only shock for me is so many seem unaware of such goings on

people like me have been posting these sorts of bits and pieces on here for the last couple of years

he's cancer

cut him out and move on

he's making these fu(king underhand moves whilst being paid A?60k a week (13th highest on the planet)

he's one massive (unt that needs to go

shame on those still tolerating this at our club - same people that slag redknapp and brown envelopes??

good work - which one of the two faces will be wearing for fu(king work tomorrow i wonder?
    Yes, yes, that's right, shame on anyone for not agreeing with you.

sam nosher

Get fu(ked.

If he stays,there will be many that won`t attend next season.

If he only has a year left on hos contract,then they`ll probably have to offer him another if they are talking about a rebuilding programme.

If he was going to leave,it would have been today..What a load of b*llocks!!!Why wait till next f**king week?Not happy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by terrya1965

If he only has a year left on hos contract,then they`ll probably have to offer him another if they are talking about a rebuilding programme.

Why wait till next f**king week?Not happy at all.
    I'm guessing, and it is only a guess, that if it really has been put back, they may be actually about to get rid but need time to see where they stand legally.

If they were going to keep him, surely they'd just come out with a statement, put the speculation to bed and crack on?

I think he has a 4 mill clause in his contract, to cover sacking

Quote Originally Posted by Eggerts_Ears

Why wait till next f**king week?Not happy at all.
    I'm guessing, and it is only a guess, that if it really has been put back, they may be actually about to get rid but need time to see where they stand legally.

If they were going to keep him, surely they'd just come out with a statement, put the speculation to bed and crack on?[/quote] I would have thought they would have done the legal stuff PRIOR to the meeting...after all..its not recently that the fans have become unhappy. I also think that if they were to get rid they would have done so in jan/Feb when were taken apart by Forest/City

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)