+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Board split over Allardyce decision.

Board split over Allardyce decision.

Early indications from the momentous meeting into Sam Allardycea€™s West Ham future is that there is a split right down the middle of the board!

Sources close to the situation have told ClaretandHugh exclusively this morning the outcome of the meeting could prove inconclusive.

As the three main board members a€“ Sullivan, David Gold and Karen Brady a€“ settled down at the chief shareholdera€™s Es*** mansion, things were too tight to call.

Our source told us exlssuively that Sullivan himself is ready to give Allardyce the thumbs down believing that the fans have passed judgement on the manager.

He even apologised to supporters at the end of season awards dinner for the awful campaign and his attitude is believed to remain the same.

Gold, however, is believed to still hold the view that the manager is a safe pair of hands and that the best way forward is to allow him one more year before replacing him at the end of his contract.

Brady therefore a€“ who is no longer seen as necessa

re: Board split over Allardyce decision.

Always saw gold as the steady hand of the partnership but after reading that I hope that Sullivan gets his way and sacks the f***er

Hate the C@NT even more if this true.

c+p

Sam Allardyce's continued involvement with controversial agent Mark Curtis is top of the agenda at today's board meeting, KUMB has learned.

Whilst the team's style of football, Allardyce's distribution of available transfer funds and fan dissatisfaction are also points set to be raised at today's meeting between the Board and manager it is Curtis' association with the club that remains the Board's greatest concern.

KUMB has learned that Curtis, a key ally of Allardyce's for several years recently informed a fellow agent that no transfers would take place at West Ham without being sanctioned by him first.

Co-owner David Sullivan was subsequently informed of this conversation which is said to have led to him insisting on having personal involvement in any future transfers, as recently revealed in the wider press.

Curtis, who you may read more about here now represents a number of players at West Ham including Kevin Nolan, James Tomkins and

[quote="bones"]Hate the C@NT even more if this true.

c+p

Sam Allardyce's continued involvement with controversial agent Mark Curtis is top of the agenda at today's board meeting, KUMB has learned.

Whilst the team's style of football, Allardyce's distribution of available transfer funds and fan dissatisfaction are also points set to be raised at today's meeting between the Board and manager it is Curtis' association with the club that remains the Board's greatest concern.

KUMB has learned that Curtis, a key ally of Allardyce's for several years recently informed a fellow agent that no transfers would take place at West Ham without being sanctioned by him first.

Co-owner David Sullivan was subsequently informed of this conversation which is said to have led to him insisting on having personal involvement in any future transfers, as recently revealed in the wider press.

Curtis, who you may read more about here now represents a number of players at West H

Tantamount to the club being held to ransom by the manager and his agent. The long list of negatives against Sam continues. If you want to avoid paying the fkker off just look back at his antics this season, especially the way he has treated the fans. I'm pretty sure I could find grounds to sack him for gross misconduct for abusing the "customers".

He's got to go imo, his position has become untenable within the club hierarchy and especially with the fans. He will never get us back onside no matter what he does now. In fact if he does stay I'd suspect he'd become even more stubborn in his ways just purely to make a point.

I guarantee they won't tube Allardyce - more's the pity!

Quote Originally Posted by Norfolkammer
    I guarantee they won't tube Allardyce - more's the pity!
    Not so sure. They just have to suss out how much it will cost them in lost revenue i.e season tickets, merchandising etc v how much it'll cost to bin him and his parasites. I'd wager lost sales will equate to wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than 4 million quid.

Honestly though, i'd rather the BoDs take their time over this one as this would (hopefully) be a consequence of them properly weighing up and lining up a GOOD replacement.

Simply "getting rid" first and then going to market afterwards with your begging bowl is another sure fire way to receive another financial ar-se f-ucking from another 'average' manager and his cronies...

looks like he will keep his job.

He stays

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)