+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: o/t red n white shop ...

o/t red n white shop ...

Many thanks to staff in the red n white shop for sorting me out with two new tickets for Thursday . I bought my tickets when they first went on sale but realised yesterday that I didn't know where I actually put them ( it's a brain issue)after searching all morning my wife phone the red n white shop and explained my problem and the lady said come in and we'll print you them off again . I went through and they had printed them off for me and at no extra cost !

Once again thank RUFC and the girls in the red n white shop . Thought i would post this as all I ever see on here is complaints about the red n white shop and I've always found em to be brilliant !

THANKS AGAIN !

re: o/t red n white shop ...

On the down side though you're gonna have someone sat on your knee on Thursday.

Nice one Dave,
    Glad you got sorted pal and I agree with your comment about giving the staff good press.
    I've never had any problems in there and always find the staff very friendly and helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by merry_miller

He's called Rolf and he has a big didgeridoo

I know merry I've seen her she's a 35 year old nurse and I ain't complaining ! :-)

18millers84

Well said.

I too have always found the staff in there pleasant and helpful. To their great credit, they've moved 10,500 home tickets in 4 full trading days...something that would have turned into a complete farce just a few years back.

I found the staff very friendly and helpful when I was there.
    I also found the quality and variety of merchandise to be spot on too.
    Nice one RUFC.

Haha, I just split my tea laughing at that!