+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "buried"

re: [no subject]

[quote="stewarty27" based in Downing St didn,t like the results and have tried to hide it,
    Its Becoming more Monty Pythonish by the day.

Show us the results of your secret poll.
    No.
    Why not ?
    It's a secret.

A secret poll commissioned by a secret government in a land far away. Mind U not the first time anyone remember the McCrone report ? The Scottish people are wakening up to the lies[/quote]

Since when did allegedly hiding something from the public become a lie?

the poll that is rumoured to show that 75% of Scotland will be voting YES for independence is not actually being denied, it does really exist. Now, I do think 75% is a bit far fetched but what I do know, is that they are definitely appear to be hiding the results of that poll, (that all we all paid for), for a reason. Now I wonder what that could be ???? That line from the Italian Job springs to mind

"Your were only supposed to ask the bloody No's " - view external link

No way will this poll show 75% Yes.

And I don't think stewarty's posts on here will change anyone's opinion.

The constant project fear tactics and negative campaign in the media seems to be doing that.

I really think they want us to vote Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative_Poster
    No way will this poll show 75% Yes.

And I don't think stewarty's posts on here will change anyone's opinion.

The constant project fear tactics and negative campaign in the media seems to be doing that.

I really think they want us to vote Yes.

Aye as I said in my post 75% is far fetched, But the fact remains there was a poll commissioned by the WM Government (devolution unit)and the results of that poll is being hidden, As for my posts I ken fine well they are not going to sway anybody ! thats not my intention I just want to counter the garbage and lies of the MSM and also enable debate on a massive issue for the Scottish people, As for project fear the writer of the letter to the Sunday Herald, hinted strongly that one of the key issues to come out of this poll was people are just not being taken in by Project fear in fact its having the opposite effect,

One quick look at the vile pictures of Paddington Bear on that 'Cool Britannia' thread should convince any undecided voters that Independence is the only way to go.

I showed one of them to my boss at work & blood instantly started pyshing out of her ears.

Stomach churning.

Is there a link to Ipsis Mori's admission of the existence of the poll, or any other links to folk admitting its existence, rather than SNP politicos saying 'publish this secret poll that is supposed to exist'?

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1
    One quick look at the vile pictures of Paddington Bear on that 'Cool Britannia' thread should convince any undecided voters that Independence is the only way to go.

I showed one of them to my boss at work & blood instantly started pyshing out of her ears.

Stomach churning.

Poor wee Paddington getting racist abuse off Yes Voters.

re: "buried"

Don't like the calling by the Yes lads here.

Quote Originally Posted by blanche
    HamishMcAlpine told us on another thread that if you vote No you're a peedo supporter. :/

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    HamishMcAlpine told us on another thread that if you vote No you're a peedo supporter. :/[/quote]

Some folk on both sides need to have a look at themselves in fairness.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)