+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: EE and The Clown thing

re: EE and The Clown thing

It has worked Wooey babes, I haven't had this much fun on here in a long time. :-)

In'shallah

Definitely thread of the year..by the way what is the collective noun for a bunch of c.unts. ???

Australians

...thanks for that Mr Singular.. ..

Evening Gents/Ladies

I will try to keep this short and sweet, for my sake and yours, after another gruelling blood, sweat, but no tears shift.

Where do I start?.

Ironworks: Quite funny for you, I did actually laugh at your comments, and TBH would have believed every word you said about what you you did.
    Until I read that the Muslim, Lithuanian, and the Jew were also wanting the white English to fu(k off, because in general this is typically not true, this is usually reserved for people like you, and the rest of the white, liberal middle aged, well do to, self race hating type of person.

Whu, quite like your stuff, but would need an interpreter, I think, to fully understand all your posts.

ee, You are a liar plain and simple with no bottle at all regarding this joke

loads on here know and remember the joke,but also are big time bottlers, and are afraid to say because of the risk of loosing there *cough* friends on here.
    (note. I am not saying all, because most wont remember, but

cheers for that

forgot is was submitting a comprehensive thesis

collection of (unts? google senegal fields

I think it's a clutch of ****s tbf.

Carry on though, this is great.

Mr Tellinger, you are one funny c.unt.

After 2 more gruelling shifts, here I am.
    Thanks for the compliment hh.
    I accept it, genuine or not

All gone quiet.

Don't tell me you have all had an ars e smacking from the super mods?

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)