+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you all

Thank you all

Id like to express my genuine feelings to all of you. I know ive been a bit of a tinker, i do have a mischievous side, and couple that with an imagination and you get someone like me.

I value all of you, indeed i wish i could show my gratitude. I apologise to Kel, i must have been upsetting, but he took it in good heart.

Ken is a gifted individual, Andover the salt of the earth, Chalky, i wish i could take him home. Nevermore is a cracking bloke, Pents is lovely. Judd, well, funny as ever.

If i was marooned on Mars with ten minutes of air left, i would want to spend it with all of you. I can only wish that you would also want to be there with sufficient air to get to safety, and that the only harm done would be my death.

Ive spent my life trying to help others. If an artillery shell was going to hit any of you in the head, i would throw myself in front of it so that you could live. And it is i that would be gratefull.

Thankyou, my band of brothers. Frank.

re: Thank you all

I don't even merit an mention? Well, YOUSE CAN GAN **** YOURSELF.

That bit about Mars is possibly one of the most touching things ever writ on here Frank. God* bless you.

*Wipes a tear*

* If there was one.

If you had 10 minutes of air left, I'd like to fart.

Judd, thank you for that. If you let one slip that would be great. Im touched you would try and save me by farting in my face. Classic thinking on your feet.

Moorlad, i think your WONDERFULL.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw
    Judd, thank you for that. If you let one slip that would be great. Im touched you would try and save me by farting in my face. Classic thinking on your feet.
    More like talking out off of his arse (again).

The ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw
    There'd be no letting slip, you prat.

Youve misunderstood Judd. I know your fart is meant, i want you to let slip a turd. Or two. I deserve it.

Judd, i can just imagine it sliding down my visor. My regret is that my visor is closed. Having one of your turds on my face would be fatanstic.

My tongue would be in overdrive, like a dogs licking its face. I deserve humiliation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)