+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rapid & WombourneRam

re: Rapid & WombourneRam

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea
    I wonder if the decision to rescind the cards was a collective decision? Looks like a tactical climb down from the special one (A living legend in his own mind) to me!!!!!!!!!!

The post below may have had an effect with another 2 posters falling on their swords. I wonder how many more there will be...

I guess you'll need an ever bigger boat now

P.S. - Bloomer thanks; I'm sure that the 3 that will now be able to attend the match, will be extremely grateful.
    Yes it was a collective decision by the board to recind the cards when the 24 hours of the was up as each poster will confirm ... Climb down ugh. It does it automatically ... Clever thing

You'll find that the 24 hour bans were confirmed 2 days ago... see post 19 of this thread!!!!!! Yes they were 24 yellow's not red. Good to see you keeping up tho

OK lets do some basic maths ... 3 posters are carded. Apar

It's an interesting one the physiology of these boards. It's all down to personal preference.

I know posters who haven't posted because of the inane abuse given out by other poster which we have now moderated again (also one left the other week for that), I know posters who have looked at other boards and come straight back, I know other posters who don't post because if they have a different views from a another set and not as thick skinned as me!

You can't please all of the people all of the time. That's life!

I think ManxRam showed this when he said he thought the 'gist' of the board was to get behind you team. That's not actually the fundamentals of a discussion board that's the complete opposite. That's what you do at the game.

So yes if you want everyone say the same thing and everyone to agree with you then yes their are 'better' boards. You will lose the odd poster but gain three more that do like that. We don't all drive the same car one some have bold black, some have s

don't kid yourself rat. it's only flourishing because of the increased interest generated from the play offs.

it was dead a fortnight ago.

It's not been dead. Not by far! But that debarcle of an upgradethat took six plus weeks jan/feb(?) is what hit everything on these boards.

I read other FM mad boards and some of them have disappeared from it. Florest was dying that was the final nail for example.

I also ready other Derby boards and they have been quiet as nothing to discuss oddly. Was very similar in 2007!!! Repeated the same pattern as now.

A few of us have been around and have seen these trends before. Success on the field tends to result in the opposite on the boards.

Is that a reciprocal trend Rat? If so please close the Board down and then we will win.

The other 'infrequent' poster as you call him joined this message board well before you but doesn't feel the need to score points for the number of posts made.

I'm certainly not falling on my sword and haven't changed my opinion of you: Comedy Gold.

For everyone's sake I think this thread needs to close particularly as the big event arrives - me and the boy (a man now but 12 when we were last at 'Wembo').

Parking at Hillingdon - hope that's a good idea

Welcome back Rapid and Manxram - it 'takes a few good men'.

Quote Originally Posted by Wombourne_Rammie
    Welcome back Rapid and Manxram - it 'takes a few good men'.
    cheers mate

Likewise

Welcome back to all three of you!

I look forward to more grief and banter from you

I'll close the thread as suggested.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)