+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: go on the boyceyunderated...

re: go on the boyceyunderated...

i said to friends.. i stopped coming on here for a while thats why...he just aint my cup of tea and i wouldnt be to disappointed if we changed manager if you dont like that then thats your problem maybe try getting off tight **** whelans nuts now and again and when yiu have a team with so mnay quality players like spurs you can rotate
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methven
    I know Spurs and ourselves had two managers and you'd have to check each manager but Spurs used 31 players in 54 games, we used 35 players in 62 games so both rotated their teams as much as each other. Boycee like I've said before you never came on calling his rotation and tactics when we were winning, just think your a doom and gloomer to be honest that or an attention seeker.

So if Spurs rotate they have quality players with a great manager, if we rotate then we have poor players with a ****e manager? By the way I don't like Whelan but you can't argue about where we are now and where we were when he took over and surely you can't argue about that boycee.

i aint going to deny that..but its in the past and this is the future and he could of done more in the transfer market simple as that
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methven
    So if Spurs rotate they have quality players with a great manager, if we rotate then we have poor players with a ****e manager? By the way I don't like Whelan but you can't argue about where we are now and where we were when he took over and surely you can't argue about that boycee.

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    [/quote]

Agree but part of that was down to Coyle, he chose Holt when he could have had Wells. We'll have to wait to see how Whelan backs Rosler.

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    Rossler

W 19
    D 10
    L 10(including play offs)

How very dare he!! Rossler Out!

Go sit on your washing machine!
    [/quote]

Ha ha confirms what exactly? McClean puts in second goal it's game over! what has that got to do with Rossler? Pearch scored firstun so don't tell me about strikers not being played.

Please the manager of your choice and the amount of money you want SDW to cough up to get us promoted?

tim sherwood and 8 mil at least and everything to do with rosler he told his team to sit back on 1 nil lead for 110 min idiot and he should of played a striker if you agree with that team and them tactics last monday you know nothing about football
    Quote Originally Posted by twofootedchallenge
    Rossler

W 19
    D 10
    L 10(including play offs)

How very dare he!! Rossler Out!

Go sit on your washing machine!
    [/quote]

Ha ha confirms what exactly? McClean puts in second goal it's game over! what has that got to do with Rossler? Pearch scored firstun so don't tell me about strikers not being played.

Please the manager of your choice and the amount of money you want SDW to cough up to get us promoted?[/quote]

boycie have a read of the article published yesterday on ***** Wigan. I should warn you that it contains capital letters, full stops and other punctuation, but at also contains a lot of facts and figures which make interesting reading to anybody with an an open mind and more than a couple of brain cells.

i dont need to read anything he sells our best players and buys nobody thats a fact good day swish dont tell me he cant afford to buy players when they said last season we had money to spend we didnt spend a dime i aint stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by swishswish
    boycie have a read of the article published yesterday on ***** Wigan. I should warn you that it contains capital letters, full stops and other punctuation, but at also contains a lot of facts and figures which make interesting reading to anybody with an an open mind and more than a couple of brain cells.

Rosler never told his teams to sit back and protect a 1 nil lead. Every time I've seen him on the touchline he was always urging players forward and absolutely screaming at our strikers to press high up the pitch.

He came here without his coaching staff and got a squad full of players he doesn't fancy from 15th to the play-offs. At one time in March we were even thinking of automatic promotion!!

Also, funny how you bring up Sherwood; Spurs fans seem to think he is tactically clueless, rotated players too much, played some of them out of position, and also very very lucky to pick up all the points he got. Eh, but what do they know, right?

more than you my friend id snap someones finger off to have sherwood has manager he attacks and as so much passion
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlasher
    Rosler never told his teams to sit back and protect a 1 nil lead. Every time I've seen him on the touchline he was always urging players forward and absolutely screaming at our strikers to press high up the pitch.

He came here without his coaching staff and got a squad full of players he doesn't fancy from 15th to the play-offs. At one time in March we were even thinking of automatic promotion!!

Also, funny how you bring up Sherwood; Spurs fans seem to think he is tactically clueless, rotated players too much, played some of them out of position, and also very very lucky to pick up all the points he got. Eh, but what do they know, right?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)