+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chalky...

Chalky...

Got an hour or so, tell me your plans for the future and your hopes for Notts County next season?

re: Chalky...

Ive got no plans for the future,ive got no plans for next week nevermind later in the year,its all been a little hectic for me lately but thats a very long and boring story,as for Notts County,ive supported them since 79 and its been a rollercoaster ride since then,its never easy supporting Notts,we won six of our last eight games to scrape out of the bottom four last season and next season we will probally be in the playoffs or relegation(usually the latter)but then again you support your club through thick and thin,thats something else i like about this board,the all support proper clubs,no plastic fans...

Who do you support?...

re: Chalky...

Carlisle United. Wanted Notts County to go down because of Greg not because I dislike Notts County, am over that now and good luck next season.

Like I previously said, I was going to buy a season ticket but because they kept Kavanagh on I wont, I don't mind investing into something new and exciting but the club aren't providing this.

Better the devil you know to us is Conference football season after next.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)