+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: info needed regarding FFP

info needed regarding FFP

Afternoon Forest fan in peace, are Wigan's finances within the FFP requirments that you know of, do any of you guys know how much your club lost this year ?

re: info needed regarding FFP

Our last financial results from may 31st 2013 we made a profit of £800.000 and since then we have cut costs with all the players taking wage cuts and the sale of players which hasn't been included in the results

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Afternoon Forest fan in peace, are Wigan's finances within the FFP requirments that you know of, do any of you guys know how much your club lost this year ?
    We made a profit matey!

haha wigan any where near the FFP haha.
    wigan will never be near that its QPR that you need be asking that about.
    wigan athletic having a business man in charge is best thing ever happen to us.
    although people call him for not signing new players that are proven.

Quote Originally Posted by asb
    We made a profit matey![/quote]

What is the Forest situation?

Quote Originally Posted by asb
    We made a profit matey![/quote]

What is the Forest situation?[/quote] we are in the s*** we lost I think about 8million, I feel a bit stupid asking you guys because you must of received parachute payments after your relegation from the prem, I was just asking several clubs about their situation, as for Qpr they will escape transfer embargo as they are now in the prem, a heavy fine and restrictions for them is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    as for Qpr they will escape transfer embargo as they are now in the prem, a heavy fine and restrictions for them is more likely.
    The problem is that now they are out of the football league, any fine or restrictions are unenforceable.
    The FA & the premier league have already said that they will not withhold any money from QPR to pay any fine, nor will they impose any fine/ban on QPR if they don't pay as its a football league issue.
    I guess the football league could say that if they refuse to pay any fine they will not admit them into the football league should they get relegated, but I doubt very much whether they will even consider mentioning that & if they did try to enforce it I could see it leading to a premier league div 2

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)