+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: YOU ABSOLUTE LOSERS!!!

re: YOU ABSOLUTE LOSERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawson64
    Our results against the top 4 tells its own story. Grayson has done well in his first full season in charge. Personally, I think that if we had gone we may well have come down again. The Championship has been quite weak this season, it will be stronger next time around. Grayson's team is a work in progress.Brentford took a few seasons to go up automatically and built a squad capable of doing so.

Keep watching this thread and knocking one off people.
    I am with Dawson on this one and I think most PNE fans have forgotten its Grayson's first full season with us so he hasn't done a bad job in his first season.

To you Lashers -- you were very lucky Wigan had a very off day or you would be in Div 1 now. Next season is going to be tough for you lot with the shambles your club are in at the moment while we build on a very good solid season.

Up the Lilywhites !!!!

Talking of losers where's that total waster premiershipflops2011? Not been on our board for a few days any reason why not?

Gards, Grayson was perhaps too cautious but I think that he did what he could with the squad he could build in quite a short space of time. He dismantled a lot of the car crash squad Westley had built. I think Hume,s contract is up and I can,t see that he wants Beavon. I can see more players being pruned and improved upon. Can,t see us keeping Rudd, be delighted if we could.

Do not feed the trolls BTWo??? . Remember, we are looking up but the Lashers are nervously looking down this forth coming season.

No one needs to remind us how lucky we were this season and no doubt will struggle again next season.

But never forget were still that league apart and by the way you guys always seem to bottle it in the play-offs might be for some time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    No one needs to remind us how lucky we were this season and no doubt will struggle again next season.

But never forget were still that league apart and by the way you guys always seem to bottle it in the play-offs might be for some time yet.
    Usually FF in the lower leagues we follow a play-off season with a straight up season within a couple of years and as long as the PNE board show patience there is no reason why Grayson cant have us back in the Championship within two seasons

Having written off A?20 million it looks like Uncle Trev has the bit between his teeth again. I can only imagine what Koko may do. I would be concerned as to whom wishes to actually play for Blackpool. He cannot get Championship quality players on what I assume that are offered.

The lad who was on the pitch withe the Blackpool shirt is a Seasider there were a few there cheering on the Millars

It was a highly successful season, in which the club has been wholly turned around and strong foundations have been laid down, and we will be one of the strongest forces in the league next season.

Rotherham deserved to make progress as they handled the play offs far better than we did, and played without fear. They worked harder and played to their strengths and their key men influenced the game.

I think Evans did a great job of taking the pressure off his players, by installing us as favourites even before a ball was kicked and he certainly talked us up! I doubt he will be able to use that same line of psychology in the final, and I think it is a difficult call to make on who will win that game.

I think it is a difficult call to make on who will win that game.

I know one team that wont win that game

I bet your looking forward to many more highly successful seasons of league one mediocrity.

PNE ARE NOT SUPERIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Beatles1982
    I think it is a difficult call to make on who will win that game.

I know one team that wont win that game

I bet your looking forward to many more highly successful seasons of league one mediocrity.

PNE ARE NOT SUPERIOR
    You're a Madman, Beatles1982, although all things must pass, and this seasons post-mortem is now over, and I've got a feeling that PNE will rip it up, shake, rattle and roll the first division, next season.

There will be many people who are searchin for answers to why this season finished in the way that it did, and I was very hopeful going into the play offs, although, I should have known better, however, we bought the ticket to ride, and unfortunately misery was waiting for us once again.

Sometimes it's all to much, particularly when you witness 9 play off campaigns end in the way they have, although, I forecast a campaign that will be a carnival of light, because, all I've got to do, is hope and

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)