+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: YOU ABSOLUTE LOSERS!!!

re: YOU ABSOLUTE LOSERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie_McClue
    I think it is a difficult call to make on who will win that game.

I know one team that wont win that game

I bet your looking forward to many more highly successful seasons of league one mediocrity.

PNE ARE NOT SUPERIOR
    You're a Madman, Beatles1982, although all things must pass, and this seasons post-mortem is now over, and I've got a feeling that PNE will rip it up, shake, rattle and roll the first division, next season.

There will be many people who are searchin for answers to why this season finished in the way that it did, and I was very hopeful going into the play offs, although, I should have known better, however, we bought the ticket to ride, and unfortunately misery was waiting for us once again.

Sometimes it's all to much, particularly when you witness 9 play off campaigns end in the way they have, although, I forecast a campaign that will be a carniva

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie_McClue
    I think it is a difficult call to make on who will win that game.

I know one team that wont win that game

I bet your looking forward to many more highly successful seasons of league one mediocrity.

PNE ARE NOT SUPERIOR
    You're a Madman, Beatles1982, although all things must pass, and this seasons post-mortem is now over, and I've got a feeling that PNE will rip it up, shake, rattle and roll the first division, next season.

There will be many people who are searchin for answers to why this season finished in the way that it did, and I was very hopeful going into the play offs, although, I should have known better, however, we bought the ticket to ride, and unfortunately misery was waiting for us once again.

Sometimes it's all to much, particularly when you witness 9 play off campaigns end in the way they have, although, I forecast a campaign that will be a carniva

Totally disagree with you and obviously you have no idea what your talking about. In Grayson's first full season he has got us into the play-offs and will have a 2nd full summer to build on a very good season and shape the side further. Our debts have been cleared and all ready for a fresh start and a nice clean slate for Grayson to concentrate on his squad.

To you CB all I have to say is the guilty will be punished in the summer and can be got rid of if that's the case. However this as nothing to do with the club and how the hell can a club be punished when it's nothing to do with PNE what players do outside of it.

I am really looking forward to next season and I feel confident we can built on last seasons acheivements.

Up the Lilywhites !!!

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Totally disagree with you and obviously you have no idea what your talking about. In Grayson's first full season he has got us into the play-offs and will have a 2nd full summer to build on a very good season and shape the side further. Our debts have been cleared and all ready for a fresh start and a nice clean slate for Grayson to concentrate on his squad.

To you CB all I have to say is the guilty will be punished in the summer and can be got rid of if that's the case. However this as nothing to do with the club and how the hell can a club be punished when it's nothing to do with PNE what players do outside of it.

I am really looking forward to next season and I feel confident we can built on last seasons acheivements.

Up the Lilywhites !!!

t will be interesting to see what the FA think of the clubs responsibilities if they are found guilty.. either way it shows what they think of their club to let it down so badly. On the

Trip to Cod City - if they have enough tickets! Apparently only holds 1250 for away fans.

It will be interestng re: the above point whether any action is taken against the fans but I doubt it.

In any event the season has been a success compared to the last few. Only added pressure now is that Grayson will be expected to improve again.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    FAO Seasider

PNE fans didn't like it at the end when the Rotherham Fan ran over holding up a Blackpool Shirt, made me chuckle...
    Yeah fecking hilarious, what a pr1ck especially at the end as we are all pi$$ed off anyway. I know most of you Millers wouldn't be overly happy about it but there are ****s at every club.[/quote]

Just seen the video from one of your lads showing the pitch invasion at the end. Feckin' disgraceful how some went taunting your fans - and the ***head with the Tangerine's shirt aught to be arrested! Sorry you had to experience that guys'n'gals. They are pond-life and do NOT represent me or my Club in any way whatsoever.

Sincerely hope you lot and Orient can achieve promotion next season.

Best Wishes from a genuine Miller!

Well well well, it looks like some overachieving waltzer oiling minnows and some overachieving cannibal minnows have made complete biffs of themselves on this thread.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.NOW AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pnethor
    Well well well, it looks like some overachieving waltzer oiling minnows and some overachieving cannibal minnows have made complete biffs of themselves on this thread.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.NOW AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thor you superstar, welcome back, where the hell have you been? half of the tangerine army (that makes four people) has been looking for you. Me I was just waiting to hear your excuses for your teams ****e performance in the play offs.

So come on, get it over with.

P.S. what meds have they put you on to let you out in public?

Have Blackpool got enough for an 11-a-side team yet?

They could change their pre season and join the local 5-a-side leagues as they will have one sub as well

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)