+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Not too hard on the Nobbers..

Not too hard on the Nobbers..

...they are very gracious in defeat by us on their forums generally saying we were the better side. One or two suggested that they should have given Frecks and Pringle more clog to keep em quiet shows a sort of respect as well..

re: Not too hard on the Nobbers..

The group behind me in the Coventry pub weren't gratious in defeat. But then j sang louder than the four of them. Utm.

FAO Rolymiller - laptop "blew up" early in the second half, and I've only just managed to get it back on - something wrong with the start-up sequence...it might be burgered... great commentary from Ronnie and Johnny Breck on the radio, it sounded like a fantastic game. I'll give you a ring about Wembley tickets later

I just hope that when the third goal went in that no-one spilled Kempos Pimms over his "vest"

re: Not too hard on the Nobbers

I thought the Nobbers were class. One minute applause for Terry Farmer was well respected and every Nobber to a man joined in.

RIP Terry Farmer

re: Not too hard on the Nobbers

Quote Originally Posted by RedRouge
    I thought the Nobbers were class. One minute applause for Terry Farmer was well respected and every Nobber to a man joined in.

RIP Terry Farmer
    Totally agree - I thought their support was excellent and vociferous throughout, even when it was clear they weren't going to Wembley.