+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO GardsPNE

FAO GardsPNE

Feel sorry foryou pal, it must be a bitter pill to swallow, youve been a gent all the way but someones got to win and luckily for us it was ...us!!

Thor can go **** himself though.

re: FAO GardsPNE

Echo that! You are a true gent Gards and knowing the kind of fan you are you will be absolutely gutted, but you should be proud of your team and the players.

I know it's no consolation but I have had loads of texts from neutral fans saying what a fantastic game and advert it was for the first division.

The only down side to the evening was th idiots who went over to taunt the PNE fans at the end when they should have been given the opportunity to applaude their players for their efforts.

Good luck for next season.

They were morons foz...

I go with all that mate. You've been decent all along. Great game with both teams displaying attributes that confirmed why they ended up as they did. This has been one tough league and we are not out of it yet. But we get the chance at Wembley and you don't. I'm sorry for you and all your fans but one season won't make much difference. I'm sure you will be competing next year.

I said it before, you are a top bloke, atop team, top fans and a top stadium. Ya manager has my respect too.

All the best

Thanks to all you Millers fans and yes absolutely gutted but hey oh failed for the 9th time I have had good banter with you lot so all the best and by the way I was impressed with Evans interview afterwards.

Good luck in the final and I really mean that, you have a very good setup and I think you will do well in the Championship if you get past Orient.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)