+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dougie Freedman...

Dougie Freedman...

I really hope he does well next season and he gets a new contract if he gets us promoted or at least a day out at wembley.

re: Dougie Freedman...

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    I really hope he does well next season and he gets a new contract if he gets us promoted or at least a day out at wembley.
    Would you give Dougie a new contract if Dougie get's us in to the playoffs, but we miss out on a trip to Wembley?

A few comments on next season, fist of all with the signings he's making he's building a solid championship team. He has been given time to mould his own team and it's time to walk the walk, anything less than the playoffs and he's failed. We'll also find out next season whether tinkering works or not, his team and the players that he has have accepted he rotates them. Big season for Dougie coming up no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by garyp1803
    Would you give Dougie a new contract if Dougie get's us in to the playoffs, but we miss out on a trip to Wembley?[/quote]

No gary it has to be a trip to wembley or automatic promotion,if we lose at wembley then maybe consider giving him a 1 year contract.

He has no one else to blame this time if it goes tits up.

Lets just hope for the best.

And there's more good news for Freedman,Sordell is back with us!

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    Have you started drinking recently campo? Or has someone hijacked your computer? Definitely some un-campo-like posts recently

Just thought i'd be positive before the season starts again jj.

It seems he's cleared the cra p from the megson era and most of the coyle era too.

He's signing players at the moment like a donkey eating strewberries.

the players he's signing are players all us fan have really taken to but have had to go back to their parent clubs.

so the signings he has currently made are good.
    If he completes the Juke, Mason, and was able to off load ream to west brom in a switch for dawson then I will be very impressed with his work and for those muppets in power too.

I'd still like us to get a quality left back like another simon charlton for us as |i don't like seeing centre halfs being turned inside out on the left which always causes us to give away penaulties.

fingers crossed df can complete all those players above

I don't think Dougie is finished yet either in the transfer market. I think Dougie will try and sign a right back and a left back, Baptiste has been dreadful in either position, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of full backs arrive.

I think we're fine in midfield now, but if Moritz doesn't sign a new deal, Dougie will try and sign an attacking midfielder.

The striker force is a priority now and the Juke will surely be our number 1 target, Juke and Beckford will probably be first choice, but we need a Mason type striker as well imo. I think Craig Davies and Sordell are both surplus to requirements, so they'll be on their way imo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)