+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: where's our FFP punishment then ?

re: where's our FFP punishment then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Thats the info i needed, thank you
    Actually, I suspect that Mansfield Blade's excellent explanation was exactly what you did NOT want to hear!!! [/quote] to be fair i'd rather be in our position than yours , i suppose your signings will be loan loan crap crap loan [/quote]

One two-year signing already in the bag, and a one-year deal just about clinched by all accounts. How are your signings progressing?[/quote]

I would say a lot better than yours, considering the amount of players being shipped out. But please don't compare our signings to yours. We have been down this road before. Now SP is in charge, quality youngsters will be the order of the day and not Billy signings. You lot can brag again about the super star

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies
    Actually, I suspect that Mansfield Blade's excellent explanation was exactly what you did NOT want to hear!!! [/quote] to be fair i'd rather be in our position than yours , i suppose your signings will be loan loan crap crap loan [/quote]

One two-year signing already in the bag, and a one-year deal just about clinched by all accounts. How are your signings progressing?[/quote]

I would say a lot better than yours, considering the amount of players being shipped out. But please don't compare our signings to yours. We have been down this road before. Now SP is in charge, quality youngsters will be the order of the day and not Billy sign

I would say a lot better than yours, considering the amount of players being shipped out. But please don't compare our signings to yours. We have been down this road before. Now SP is in charge, quality young

I would say a lot better than yours, considering the amount of players being shipped out. But please don't compare our signings to yours. We have been down thi

I would say a lot better than yours, considering the amount of players being shipped out. But please don't

I would say a lot better than yours, considering the amount of players being shipped out. But please don't compare our signings to yours. We have been down this road before. Now SP is in charge, quality young

I would say a lot better than yours, considering the amou

Love it, I've just been away for a few days, and what do I read when I get back? Tricky shouting his mouth off yet again about what a great future Forest have got and how it's all doom and gloom for us. I remember he said exactly the same a year ago - "Just watch us go now we've got Billy back".

How did that turn out?

[quote="Elite_Pie".

How did that turn out?[/quote]

Welcome back, NOT!!! Actually I wasn't shooting my mouth off know it all. My responses were all instigated by Pies on here scoffing and quoting bollox as normal.
    50% of responses on this thread are Nutts fans and one Blade.
    I have shot from the hip and to the knuckle I agree, but hard facts like the Lee Hughes thing should make some folks shut their gobs.
    As for saying this and that, I am optimistic. I haven't been doubting Pearce without giving him a chance, unlike your mob. Billy good manager when it suited. Total head case when it didn't. You only have to look at his last return for that.

Two things I would

Corrected that for you:

your absence has been a breath of fresh air. We can have the odd debate without you making me look stupid.

I couldn't help but remember all your big talk a year ago, how Billy would take you up, and the Rams would struggle to stay up.

Just pointing out that you have a bit of a habit of getting things wrong.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast