+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: where's our FFP punishment then ?

where's our FFP punishment then ?

Man city and many more teams in europe have been hit, where is our punishment then if any ?

re: where's our FFP punishment then ?

The punishment announced this week were for clubs who are competing in European competitions next year (or had a fair chance to compete)The ruled are set by UEFA and these clubs had to not loose more than 39 million pounds over the last 2 years. Since there were little chance of you qualifying for a European competition the rules do not apply to you.

The Football league has set up its own and much tighter version for clubs in the Championship, in which you are not allowed to loose more than 3 million pounds in this current year. The owner of the club has an option to donate up to 5 million pounds of his own money to raise the amount of permitted loses to 8 million but this must be donated and not loaned.

Since the current year does not end until 31st of May, it is impossible to give judgement until all the financial documents have been compiled and audited, the Football League has given clubs until the 1st December for this to happen and they have promised to announce judgement bef

Thats the info i needed, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Actually, I suspect that Mansfield Blade's excellent explanation was exactly what you did NOT want to hear!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts
    Actually, I suspect that Mansfield Blade's excellent explanation was exactly what you did NOT want to hear!!! [/quote] to be fair i'd rather be in our position than yours , i suppose your signings will be loan loan crap crap loan

Any so called punishment would more than likely be a transfer embargo from the new year. so what!

If the players and back room staff are sorted by then, do your worst lol.
    The thing is, if you think about it. All the clubs who will exceed FFP, could very well kill the transfer market stone dead.
    Don't come telling me that all clubs operate within their budget, they don't!
    Even Notts rely on RT bail outs, Derby make a loss and then there's the monster debtors like Bolton.
    This could be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Actually, I suspect that Mansfield Blade's excellent explanation was exactly what you did NOT want to hear!!! [/quote] to be fair i'd rather be in our position than yours , i suppose your signings will be loan loan crap crap loan [/quote]

One two-year signing already in the bag, and a one-year deal just about clinched by all accounts. How are your signings progressing?

Actually, I suspect that Mansfield Blade's excellent explanation was exactly what you did NOT want to hear!!! [/quote] to be fair i'd rather be in our position than yours , i suppose your signings will be loan loan crap crap loan [/quote]

One two-year signing already in the bag, and a one-year deal just about clinched by all accounts. How are your signings progressing?[/quote]

I would say a lot better than yours, considering the amount of players being shipped out. But please don't compare our signings to yours. We have been down this road before. Now SP is in charge, quality youngsters will be the order of the day and not Billy signings. You lot can brag again about the super stars you've signed like Big Ben Burgess. We all know it

I wasn't aware I was playing a game, and certainly not with you, I was merely replying to es***'s comment that our signings will be all loans.

And FYI our 2-year signing is of a 22-year-old from a Championship club who turned our season round when he arrived, and who is undoubtably the best young player I have seen arrive at Notts for many years, a really exciting prospect, hardly a Burgess-style "old crock".

As for YOUR prospects, amidst all the hysteria about the return of an old hero as manager, does it not trouble you slightly that he is not a very good manager?

Looking at it without any bias, what with Pearce as manager and all the financial constraints you will experience I foresee a season of struggle for you - seriously.

I wasn't aware I was playing a game, and certainly not with you, I was merely replying to es***'s comment that our signings will be all loans.

And FYI our 2-year signing is of a 22-year-old from a Championship club who turned our season round when he arrived, and who is undoubtably the best young player I have seen arrive at Notts for many years, a really exciting prospect, hardly a Burgess-style "old crock".

As for YOUR prospects, amidst all the hysteria about the return of an old hero as manager, does it not trouble you slightly that he is not a very good manager?

Looking at it without any bias, what with Pearce as manager and all the financial constraints you will experience I foresee a season of struggle for you - seriously.
    If it's going to be a season of struggle, I'll keep in touch, you're used to it. If you think next season for you is going to be a barrel of laughs, then I'll not laugh. What financial constraint

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast