+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Footy rumours today

Footy rumours today

Off twitter- Majewski may have gone. Good riddance for me. Showed so much promise then seemed to just want to ride the band wagon.

Samaras- rumours mounting that he is a main target. Pearce rates him, ex Citeh player etc.
    At 29 he'd rip the championship a new **** hole for me. Me likey velly mluch.

re: Footy rumours today

Dan Harding to MLS - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Samaras- rumours mounting that he is a main target. Pearce rates him, ex Citeh player etc.
    Ha ha ha, were have i heard that before

You were saying the same at the start of this season and before that just after your takeover was confirmed, last i heard the championship still had the old ****hole

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    Ha ha ha, were have i heard that before

You were saying the same at the start of this season and before that just after your takeover was confirmed, last i heard the championship still had the old ****hole[/quote]

Jokes apart Stenson, I heard this as a rumour. Are you saying Samaras wouldn't rip up the championship, no matter who he played for? Or is this another, "just because it's NFFC" jape?

If it is a NFFC jape, then that's your prerogative. I would stand by the original quote made, that had those 9 injured players been available for most of the season, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Pearce looks to cement the back room staff into a proper coaching and youth orientation by chasing Tim Flowers. He would join Steve Wigley and Brian Eastwick who worked with him at England under 21's.
    Finally we may clear out Billys mates, relatives and replace with people with no hidden agendas.

All good again for me. Get rid of the dead wood playing staff and lets have those under 21's internationals coming please. - view external link

Not gorgeous Giorgios please. Maybe in the SPL he'll score buckets but not here in the Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Not gorgeous Giorgios please. Maybe in the SPL he'll score buckets but not here in the Championship
    I know you're in Thailand Roman, but will you please stop calling male footballers gorgeous. What you get up to over there, is up to you.